Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Request for slight alteration in bazaar

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
I really, really wish we had actual tabs to click to select the sort of item we're looking for quickly. I strongly dislike having to click through gear, ship gear, housing items before finally reaching cards. Would it be so hard to create buttons up in the right-hand corner so you can go straight to the general section you want? Yeah, I'm lazy and impatient (not a good combination). No, it won't kill me to have to click through, but I'd really enjoy shopping more if I could get to what I want to buy (or sell) more rapidly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
I really, really wish we had actual tabs to click to select the sort of item we're looking for quickly. I strongly dislike having to click through gear, ship gear, housing items before finally reaching cards. Would it be so hard to create buttons up in the right-hand corner so you can go straight to the general section you want? Yeah, I'm lazy and impatient (not a good combination). No, it won't kill me to have to click through, but I'd really enjoy shopping more if I could get to what I want to buy (or sell) more rapidly.
Whole heartedly agree with this, plus tabs would make it easier to go back if you've over clicked!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
What about searchbars to find specific items easier?

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
I agree with the original poster but the suggestion of search is what I have been wishing for. I find it frustrating looking for gear for my pirates. When I want to look at heavy armor, I have to wade through all the cloth and light armor trying to find anything useful. Same with weapons, have to sift through so many items looking for the weapon type I am in the market for.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Just Another Pirat... on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
I agree with the original poster but the suggestion of search is what I have been wishing for. I find it frustrating looking for gear for my pirates. When I want to look at heavy armor, I have to wade through all the cloth and light armor trying to find anything useful. Same with weapons, have to sift through so many items looking for the weapon type I am in the market for.
There are searches for level and usable for your class, there is even a space for you to type in the name of the item you're looking for ( if you know it ).

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I agree and I also think they should add tabs in the weapon part of the bazaar where you could look for a certain type of weapon. Smashy, slashy, shooty, stabby and staffy.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
There are searches for level and usable for your class, there is even a space for you to type in the name of the item you're looking for ( if you know it ).
Let me say again, it is frustrating to wade through all the cloth and light armor when you want heavy armor. The useable setting throws everything at you if you are buccaneer or privateer. If I am going to the trouble to spend all week on the wiki looking up gear I will be going after dropped no trade things. Not trying to replace a worn out inventory slot quick at bazaar.

Really, bazaar is mostly just useful for ship upgrades rather than wearable ones. And snacks, I spend too many hours farming snacks at bazaar. It's sad when you get excited to find fortune cookies and hagis crisps on a refresh.