Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Rare Loot Tip" revision thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

Listen, since the Skull Island expansion update that greatly revamped the "Three Ghost Rats" quests in Book 1 a while ago, the former boss fight against the old Buster Crab of Black Rock Cave doesn't exist any longer, along with that former instance, too, but I feel that there was a Tutorial Tip played that was played after defeating him & rescuing Young Nick during the retired former quest, "The Claws of Justice", from what I remember, and it's about Bosses & Rare Loot, & as of now, it doesn't appear to play to new Pirates after the update got launched. I honestly liked that tip, however, I have thoughts on how that can be reinstated & revised.

The "Rare Loot Tip" should be played for after defeating Fin Dorsal in the Temple of Gloom's Throne Room, since he is now the first boss enemy early level Pirates face during the quest, "Into the Skull Cave", instead of Marcus in the Temple of Gloom in Skull Island, and the dialogue line Boochbeard speaks during that tip should be changed to "Fin Dorsal's a Boss. Bosses are harder to beat, but sometimes give special Rare Items as rewards!".

Those are my thoughts on revising that Tutorial Tip! Hope you can do so sometime soon. Please think of this.

Thanks again for listening!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I wonder if Buster Crab's 'Da Claw' is still dropped? I was very lucky to get it, and I still have it in my bank. ( Hope I'll be able to display it some time. )