Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random Companions

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
As I'm sure your aware, in a recent update Kingsisle has made it so your top three companions join you in a fight every time. Now I know there is strategy in this but I liked it better where you got random companions in every battle and you had to deal with what you've got. This also made epic battle's more exciting cause you got to pick your very best for those battle's. But now you get to do that anyway and in my opinion has made the game less fun. Now, I don't want to sound like whiner in this post but I respectfully ask that Kingsisle brings back the randomness in battle's again.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy Duke,

You can go to options > advanced gameplay and then choose "random" under combat unit selection. Enjoy! :)

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Sep 22, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Duke,

You can go to options > advanced gameplay and then choose "random" under combat unit selection. Enjoy! :)
I can! That's the best news I got all day! Thank you