Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest name "Kidnapped" confusion

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I believe we have some confusion going on, and it's centered on two quests having the same name, "Kidnapped". I realized that just now. Here are the quests' name changing suggestions.

First, Sarah Steele's promotion quest, "Kidnapped!", should be changed to, "Rat-napped!", so that it would better fit the plot with the Wharf Rats involved.

Second, one of Marleybone's side quests also bears the same name, "Kidnapped", as well, as the quest leads us to stop a royal absconding with Marleybone's Queen by Robin Oig and his gang. I think this quest's name should be changed to "A Royal Heist", so that it would better fit the situation's plot.

Those are my quest name change suggestions. What do you think?

Thanks!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Whatever is done, the quest involving Robert Louis Stevenson and the Kidnapped quest needs to stay since, in real life, Robert Louis Stevenson wrote a book called "Kidnapped".

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Helpful Pirate on May 26, 2014 wrote:
Whatever is done, the quest involving Robert Louis Stevenson and the Kidnapped quest needs to stay since, in real life, Robert Louis Stevenson wrote a book called "Kidnapped".
Uh... Never heard of him. In fact, I'm not sure I even remember seeing a Robert Louis Stevenson-type NPC in Pirate101. I was only suggesting that the familiarly named quests should be changed to avoid confusion between the two quests.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
Trimond297 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Uh... Never heard of him. In fact, I'm not sure I even remember seeing a Robert Louis Stevenson-type NPC in Pirate101. I was only suggesting that the familiarly named quests should be changed to avoid confusion between the two quests.
He's a fox near one of the sewer entrances.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
MarleybonePatriot on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
He's a fox near one of the sewer entrances.
Oh...! Didn't pay a little bit of attention to that.