Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

quest helper bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 01, 2010
i have recently had trouble ( actual for a while) with quest helper. i don't remember where but i was questing in monsquita when went into a new room/zone and the numbers on my quest helper arrow disapearred. does anyone have a solution for this

Administrator
Hiya,

Are they still missing after you completed your quest? Do you happen to remember which quest you were on when this happened?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 01, 2010
sorry that this wont help but i cant remember. i was towards the last half i THINK nere where you sneak into the sewers to get into monsqitia. and yes the numbers are still not there

Ensign
Aug 01, 2010
now i noticed something the numbers are still there but have of the numbers are cut of so i only see the bottom half of them. and its not the numbers that are the rpoblem the quest helper arrow moved to the right side of my xp bar. also i tried turning quest helper off and logging off than logging back on. when i logged back on i suddenly there was no arrow. so for me quest helper is not workking at all. i am in cool ranch doing the quest a merriweather chase

Ensign
Aug 01, 2010
nvm i solved the dissaperance problem but the quest arrow is still in the right half of my xp bar and my quest help numbers are still cut half off

Administrator
Sounds like you're having some strange problems that might be unique to your computer. You may want to contact support. They will have additional insights and will probably request you send them a dxdiag file to see the settings of your computer. Have you updated your video card drivers recently?

Just click that orange question mark up there and you're on your way to contacting support!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
I am having similar problems although I cant see any of the numbers on the quest arrow. Unlike jam941 however, this has been going on since I started playing.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I am having the same problem which makes me mad because I have paid for a membership and without my quest helper working I feel like I have been cheated out of my money and I am very upset when will this be fixed and will we receive any crowns or new membership thanks.