Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Finder (Please Read)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2011
I have requested this feature multiple times and this is a feature that will bring me back to Pirate101. I think we should have the quest finder option in Pirate101 like we do in Wizard101 so we'd be able to do all side quests in the game. I have requested this feature multiple times and it always gets ignored by the KingsIsle staff. I love the game and I think this would be a great addition whilst the game is in Test Realm.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LegendSaab on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
I have requested this feature multiple times and this is a feature that will bring me back to Pirate101. I think we should have the quest finder option in Pirate101 like we do in Wizard101 so we'd be able to do all side quests in the game. I have requested this feature multiple times and it always gets ignored by the KingsIsle staff. I love the game and I think this would be a great addition whilst the game is in Test Realm.
You don't know that it's being ignored - look how often we asked for a team-up kiosk, and how long it took KI to put it in.
It took 2 years for Ranked PVP to be put in, despite all the posts asking for it. So have some patience, it may take a while, but I'm sure it's on someone's "to-do" list ( probably Ratbeard's ).
I agree completely that it would be a wonderful, useful feature

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
In the mean time you can always use the wiki to find your quests. ITs alittle harder but kind of like following a treasure map arrr pirate