Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest: Cisco & Pancho

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2009
I personally find this side-quest completly imposable to beat. The bosses have over 1,000 health and are accompanied by two high-powered minions no less. Now my current level is 19 and all my companions are past level 15 but by the time the minions are defeated the bosses have time to completly shoot my companions off the map. I wouldn't mind if the victory conditions were to defeat Cisco & Pancho only or if the battle was an Epic Battle.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
This is a side quest, take some time, level up some more, get your companions higher in level, then retry this quest. If you are having a hard time, leveling up some always helps, or try changing your strategy, most there use ranged attacks, so wear resistance instead of armor.

Hope this helps.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
I remember this was a problem in Beta as well. Also, the Frank & Jesse bosses were pretty tough and I couldn't beat them at the level I was at..

Unless (or until) they change it, I waited until I was about 4-5 levels higher, then came back to complete those tough side quests.