Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Arrow Problem on searching for items

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
One of the major problems I see with the quest arrow is when you are searching for items in any skyway, like skyclams, crates, or the like, The quest arrow always seems to point to the closest location, regardless of whether that item is actually there. If you get there, pick it up, and pass it, the quest arrow points right back to the exact same spot you just left, even though the item has not regenerated.

This makes searching for items longer than it needs to be.

Can this be fixed so the question points to the closest EXISTING item?

Ensign
Mar 10, 2010
Yea i agree. I had same problem in wizard also and it so annoying. PLEASE KI fix this

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
I've had have this problem numerous times before. In order to to fix it I usually just find the next 2 closest items that I need to pick up and follow that route. Going in a circle. I find it is more easier and less complicated then waiting for the item to re-spawn or to go farther away.