Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Promotions Galore!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Promotions are a very unique aspect of Pirate101 which really liven up the game, there are a lot of companions which do have models for promotions but some are yet to receive even one promotion, aside from promotions being great, having more promotions on side quest companions is a great money maker for Kingsisle which I will explain at the end of the post, for now here are a few great examples.

Froggo Villa Salamander Backstabber-Salamander Assassin You can find his promotion model in the Santo Pollo tavern and in the smugglers arena

Monterey Jack Chicken Bandit-Chicken Troublemaker (personal favourite of my title creations) Everyone who has completed Cool Ranch has seen his epic model in the red sash hideout and in echo cave, when privateers recruit him they are sorely let down with his current model

Monquisitor Monquisitor Initiate-Monquisitor Bishop His model is seen on the other Monquisitor Bishops throughout the game (Altough the Monquisitor already has a promotion it's still good like I mentioned above, which I will get to later)

Lefty Crane Marksman-Crane Sharpshooter I am sure you have seen his model in the smugglers arena

As fun as I find listing them, which I will do more of later, feel free to list your own

Now, this is a good money maker, as every companion I mentioned above is class restricted, now people are not enticed to spend crowns (money) on an uninteresting companion with zero or one promotion, but with more promotions, more people will spend crowns on the game! Do you agree with me? Comment below!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Here are some more I am going to list, all these tiers already have existing models in the game for easy application into the live realm

Toreador Toreador Maestro-Toreador Bulldancer? His existing model can be found in the smugglers arena alongside Lefty's

Monquistador Explorer Monquistador Veteran-Monquistador Commander The model can be found throughout Monquistador, a good example is the summer palace commander

Monquistador Crossbowman Monquistador Sharpshooter-Monquistador Marksman This isn't easy to find, if you want to see the model for yourself, you can find Jose Valdez in the Skull Island Skyway near Jonah Town, board his ship and take a peek at the model

Bison Archers (This applies to every Bison Archer in the game) In Don Rafaels tomb, look closely at the ghost bison archers the next time you fight them

Bison Cheifs(Same as above, applies to all) The model for Raven Eyes can be reskinned and reused upon the Black Storm and Ghost chiefs

Samoorai Musketeer Samoorai Musketeer-Samoorai Auxillary Advancing far enough through Moo tower, you will eventually fight the corrupted Samoorai which reveals the existing model

Hidenari Kuga Samoorai Archer-Samoorai Bowman Same as Samoorai Musketeer

Mustang Rowdy Mustang Rowdy-Mustang Desperado You can find his model along with lefty's and toreador's

Mustang Guacho Mustang Guacho-Mustang Dual Weilder Same as Mustang Rowdy's

That is more than enough and I will stop it here, but to conclude, giving more promotions out means that the game becomes more immersive, promotions cost gold, more promotions means the players have less gold so they need to buy it or play the game to acquire it, and because every companion listed is class restricted people will want to buy the interesting companions available with their new tiers