Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

profile for the message board!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
how about a page for our message board profile where we can see the amount of comments, posts, yars and more? cause sometimes i dont have any of my posts in the "watched topics" section and when i want to know if i have more yars than last time i always have to go find one of my posts or comments using the search section. it can get really anoying. a "profile" section would be faster and easyer to view all of the subjects specified in this post!

Captain
May 13, 2011
Vinny Ace on May 3, 2013 wrote:
how about a page for our message board profile where we can see the amount of comments, posts, yars and more? cause sometimes i dont have any of my posts in the "watched topics" section and when i want to know if i have more yars than last time i always have to go find one of my posts or comments using the search section. it can get really anoying. a "profile" section would be faster and easyer to view all of the subjects specified in this post!
i know a game forum that has exactly that. would make sense to put it in W101 and P101 forums too