Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Power change requests

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy there! I enjoyed having many Powers for us to train, but I feel that some of the higher level Powers that are trained by our Class Trainers only, should have their base damage amounts adjusted to signify that they're a bit stronger than the previous low-level Powers in various forms, while retaining their "X times" damage multipliers. Here are some adjustments to some current Powers I'm requesting of you to do, if you please.

The Swashbuckler Power, Assassin's Gloom, trained by Morgan Lafitte, needs to have it's base poison damage amount slightly increased, to have it slightly stronger than Assassin's Mist.

The Swashbuckler Power, Assassin's Shroud, should have it's base poison damage amount increased even a bit more, so it will be a little more stronger than the previous Power I mentioned.

The Swashbuckler Power, Gambit of Steel, should have it's base damage amount increased a bit, to make it slightly stronger than Dance of Steel.

If anyone else can think of requests to have some current Powers adjusted, please say your thoughts here. I'll think of more if I can. Such stronger powers must come with higher damage amounts, right?

Thanks again for listening!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I think that the privateer power "Big Guns" should be adjusted slightly to make it more effective.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
I think that the privateer power "Big Guns" should be adjusted slightly to make it more effective.
Here's an idea, when you drop the bombs, it actually has a 100% chance of placing fire? Sometimes Ill drop them and then no fire will appear.