Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Potions for backpack, bank and shared bank

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
14
i would really like to have some more space to keep my gear, especially with all the great stuff I have been farming from Moo Manchu tower. Some of the really great gear I am trying to keep for my lower level toons, but their banks and backpacks are full. I am not sure if this is possible, but maybe something that could eventually be possible, either with a potion or just increase it for free? Maybe we could go on a quest at a certain level/s with the reward/s an increase in items to be stored. Or any other suggestions....anything for the increase lol

Brave Serena

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9981
RenegadeSerena on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
i would really like to have some more space to keep my gear, especially with all the great stuff I have been farming from Moo Manchu tower. Some of the really great gear I am trying to keep for my lower level toons, but their banks and backpacks are full. I am not sure if this is possible, but maybe something that could eventually be possible, either with a potion or just increase it for free? Maybe we could go on a quest at a certain level/s with the reward/s an increase in items to be stored. Or any other suggestions....anything for the increase lol

Brave Serena
Increased space in banks and backpacks are a membership benefit, as such, it adds a reason to get membership which in turn generates revenue for KI. This is very unlikely to happen.
I suggest going through your lower level's banks and backpacks and find items that are duplicates in level ( you can't wear two level 20 hats at a time after all ) and sell them off.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
162
I'm onto Marleybone now, but I've heard a lot about it and I'm starting to wonder: what the heck is Moo Manchu?

Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
14
I have a membership, and I go through my banks and backpacks regularly. I would still like some extra space. Buying potions to increase backpack and bank space will also generate revenue for KI. While it may seem unlikely, it may not be impossible...you never know unless you ask.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9981
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
I'm onto Marleybone now, but I've heard a lot about it and I'm starting to wonder: what the heck is Moo Manchu?
Really? Obviously, you haven't completed the side quests in MooShu. Go back to Lord Chagatai in Subata to do his quest line starting with "The Moo Manchurian Candidate" It's worth it as when you're finished it will unlock the quest that leads to : The Tower of Moo Manchu.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
RenegadeSerena on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
I have a membership, and I go through my banks and backpacks regularly. I would still like some extra space. Buying potions to increase backpack and bank space will also generate revenue for KI. While it may seem unlikely, it may not be impossible...you never know unless you ask.
I fully understand & agree with you.

Many enjoy collecting a lot of the game's great items, boss gear, weapons & armor sets with varying setups. Many also love to work on training pets & helping other players with morphing.

All of my pirates are near (or at) capacity, in regards to their banks & packs. Many players just don't like to get rid of some of the great gear that we have acquired throughout our pirates' travels. I keep a couple of pages of pets on me for morphing requests & a couple pages just for training. With over 1000 pets across my pirates & in my homes, it can be tough tracking potential partners for those looking for help. I keep a lot of critters on my pirates, so I don't have to spend too much time searching for that "perfect match." (Most of my homes-- 9 on my main character-- are overflowing with pets already).

Combining all of that great gear (with no room to store, in already filled banks/packs) & all of those pets, surely leads to very limited room for acquiring new gear/pets. I would love to have a way to increase our banks/packs space. I would be willing to pay Crowns to add small increments to their max capacities..up to a "new max" (as with the Bric-a-Brac potions). I think many others would be willing to pay. Regardless, I think we pirates are overdue for a way to increase our storage capacity...even if it means via Crowns purchasing.

The concept & coding is there, so why not provide members the option to buy "Stow-n-Go" potions to help alleviate their lack of gear storage space. This would greatly entice non-members to purchase membership. If they can get the extra bonus storage from becoming a member & then unlock the privilege to purchase even more storage across all of their characters/accounts--, that's a lot of additional revenue to help support the game. KI & members who choose to take advantage of it, would benefit on both ends. And it would be an option for the members to purchase "potions" to add to pack/bank max-capacities.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9981
RenegadeSerena on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
I have a membership, and I go through my banks and backpacks regularly. I would still like some extra space. Buying potions to increase backpack and bank space will also generate revenue for KI. While it may seem unlikely, it may not be impossible...you never know unless you ask.
You didn't tell us you had a membership in your original post: this is a good idea IF it's a membership only option.
And you're right, asking is good way to get results.

Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
14
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I fully understand & agree with you.

Many enjoy collecting a lot of the game's great items, boss gear, weapons & armor sets with varying setups. Many also love to work on training pets & helping other players with morphing.

All of my pirates are near (or at) capacity, in regards to their banks & packs. Many players just don't like to get rid of some of the great gear that we have acquired throughout our pirates' travels. I keep a couple of pages of pets on me for morphing requests & a couple pages just for training. With over 1000 pets across my pirates & in my homes, it can be tough tracking potential partners for those looking for help. I keep a lot of critters on my pirates, so I don't have to spend too much time searching for that "perfect match." (Most of my homes-- 9 on my main character-- are overflowing with pets already).

Combining all of that great gear (with no room to store, in already filled banks/packs) & all of those pets, surely leads to very limited room for acquiring new gear/pets. I would love to have a way to increase our banks/packs space. I would be willing to pay Crowns to add small increments to their max capacities..up to a "new max" (as with the Bric-a-Brac potions). I think many others would be willing to pay. Regardless, I think we pirates are overdue for a way to increase our storage capacity...even if it means via Crowns purchasing.

The concept & coding is there, so why not provide members the option to buy "Stow-n-Go" potions to help alleviate their lack of gear storage space. This would greatly entice non-members to purchase membership. If they can get the extra bonus storage from becoming a member & then unlock the privilege to purchase even more storage across all of their characters/accounts--, that's a lot of additional revenue to help support the game. KI & members who choose to take advantage of it, would benefit on both ends. And it would be an option for the members to purchase "potions" to add to pack/bank max-capacities.
I really like the name "stow and go" potion! have been collecting some great gear since the beginning of P101...and like you, I like to switch it up depending on the battles...and now with the pet training, every attic, bank, house and pack(almost) is ready to burst! Lol. I would definitely pay some crowns for extra space in my backpack, as it is going to be especially challenging when the world arrives...