Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Porting/ Fleeing

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I wish KI would change the timer on the porting/ fleeing. Example - you get caught in a battle you do not want to play, you flee. Now you have no life so you quickly fill yourself up at the nearest life fountain and then port...no wait...timer has to cool down to alloy you to port back to anyone you were questing with.

Drives me nuts

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
In Search of Yum on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
I wish KI would change the timer on the porting/ fleeing. Example - you get caught in a battle you do not want to play, you flee. Now you have no life so you quickly fill yourself up at the nearest life fountain and then port...no wait...timer has to cool down to alloy you to port back to anyone you were questing with.

Drives me nuts
There is a cool-down timer to port to a friend? I don't think I ever saw that.

The only timers I know of are using the icons in the bottom left -- porting to Skull/Island/a life fountain/home, and the cool-down when you leave a team up. Dungeon Recall is always available immediately, and porting to a friend is a different process.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Drives me nuts
Haha, I think it's KingsIsle way of saying, "be patient, you impatient Pirates!".

We should just wait 30 seconds, and we're all good to play again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Drives me nuts
Easy fix, don't flee. Besides, if a companion is even slightly damaged and you flee, the codes count that as a :"defeat" and that companion goes automatically on Bedrest.
So which takes longer, fighting a battle or waiting to port to a friend after a flee?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream on Jul 25, 2018 wrote:
There is a cool-down timer to port to a friend? I don't think I ever saw that.

The only timers I know of are using the icons in the bottom left -- porting to Skull/Island/a life fountain/home, and the cool-down when you leave a team up. Dungeon Recall is always available immediately, and porting to a friend is a different process.

I did.