Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PLEASE lower the price of houses

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
I have been playing Pirate101 for a while now and i still don't have a REAL house. It's not that i decided not to buy one; its because i never had enough in the first place, not even close. Having played Wizard101 for a few years and being able to get a house there for a relatively low price at only level 15, i am disappointed that i still cannot afford one.

Stuck in his apartment,

Cunning Duncan Windlass, Level 23 Privateer

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
The cheapest one is the Castaway's Cove- 50,000 gold in the crowns shop which isn't that bad. Once you level up more enemies will drop more gold.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
To get my 100,000 coins to get haunted grotto, I had to strive. Just attack storm gate enemies or ask people to take you to another storm gate for better coins.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
The cheapest one is the Castaway's Cove- 50,000 gold in the crowns shop which isn't that bad. Once you level up more enemies will drop more gold.
Yeah I was able to buy the Musketeer Citadel with just coins once I reached Aquila. There I farmed ships and bosses and i got enough coins in about a week. The reason they are expensive is because they are supposed to be a cool part of the game. You appreciate having one after you work for it and earn it so if it was easy to get it wouldn't be as nice.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
You can get any of the houses in the crowns shop for gold! In Wizard101, the better houses are all available for CROWNS ONLY! We don't really need houses anyway, but if you know how to manage your gold, you'll have plenty for ships and houses anyway.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Well at least you can purchase houses for golds or if lucky you can get it on sale at a certain time in the crown shop. That is why I make all my pirates battle even at a maxed level and play mini games a lot ,to get gold they need to buy their house and other pirate stuff.

There are also good bundles out there with some nice house and add ins, just in case you are wondering.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Row4n412 on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
You can get any of the houses in the crowns shop for gold! In Wizard101, the better houses are all available for CROWNS ONLY! We don't really need houses anyway, but if you know how to manage your gold, you'll have plenty for ships and houses anyway.
Actually the crown shop houses are available with gold as well, I don't remember seeing a single non gold house on wizard101 (Well some are craft only but that's another story)

First Mate
May 01, 2012
If you have 3 houses, you have used up your house spaces. However, you can buy additional House Space Elixers for 3500 Crowns which gives you room for additional houses purchased from the Crown Shop. As I understand it, if you buy a bundle that comes with a house, you get the extra house space you need for the new house.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
It is very easy to get gold actually. If you keep playing the Main Story and do every side quest you will have gold in no time. And also farming is very good to. I get a lot of money and I have beaten the game!

Dashing Duncan YoungLvl 65

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Unrelated to the topic at hand, but i think this is the highest amount of replies to one of my posts in the history of the Message Boards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duncan WindLeaf on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Unrelated to the topic at hand, but i think this is the highest amount of replies to one of my posts in the history of the Message Boards.
I am not sure of the facts there as I have no idea how you track such things but that is what we are here for. When you touch a nerve we all love to talk about it. You seem to have a gift of getting us to respond. Keep it up for we are all learning and becoming enriched in the process.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
my lvl 18 buckler has 100,000 gold, but then again he has received some funding from my privy but you don't need a house, when you want to decorate it your gonna start to regret buying it when your broke again from the decorating

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
It's actually not hard to get a house when you get to MooShu.

If I were you, i'd farm Friar Sand for money, because if you farm him, you'll get gold, and lots of it. Bring a friend or three, too, the more pirates are there, the more enemies appear, and the more gold you'll get.

Happy farming!

Petty Alicia Cog
Level 63 Musketeer

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I got mine in Mooshu, just keep farming, just keep farming for gold.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Row4n412 on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Actually, that is not true. Most of the houses in he Crowns Shop, including the school houses, can all be bought with 100000 gold each. It maybe be hard for a low level to get that much, but it does pay off

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
I've been farming Friar Sand, which helps.