Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please let us put crowns ships in the shared bank

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
I know this idea will get shot down but let me explain. Completely empty it out first and it's level will change to the nautical level of the pirate picking it up from shared bank. I would be more enticed to buy a bundle and holiday ships if I knew I could get more use out of them. You can't even park them at your house and have them stay there to show them off. Seems like a waste if they can't be tradeable. I bought a Halloween ship this October and 2 days later it needed to be replaced. Please consider maling them tradeable.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
valerian ice on Dec 13, 2015 wrote:
I know this idea will get shot down but let me explain. Completely empty it out first and it's level will change to the nautical level of the pirate picking it up from shared bank. I would be more enticed to buy a bundle and holiday ships if I knew I could get more use out of them. You can't even park them at your house and have them stay there to show them off. Seems like a waste if they can't be tradeable. I bought a Halloween ship this October and 2 days later it needed to be replaced. Please consider maling them tradeable.
I like this idea, it would allow an "old" ship to be passed to another pirate able to use it and there would be no "wasted" crowns purchase.
But you made a couple mistakes I would like to correct:
You can park ships at your house. You do this by opening your attic, then on the left chose the backpack, your ships will show up in your inventory, at the bottom is an icon for the Shipyards, select the ship in the backpack then click on Shipyards and your ship will be showing "off shore" of your house. I hope this helps you.
When you get a ship ( either from a bundle or crown shop ) you select the level. This is frozen, it will be that level forevermore, but that's no reason why you can't pass it from one pirate to another; I've purchased ships beyond my level, to hold until I can use them. The same can be done for your ship idea, it's not necessary for the ship's level to be down-graded, you see.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 15, 2015 wrote:
I like this idea, it would allow an "old" ship to be passed to another pirate able to use it and there would be no "wasted" crowns purchase.
But you made a couple mistakes I would like to correct:
You can park ships at your house. You do this by opening your attic, then on the left chose the backpack, your ships will show up in your inventory, at the bottom is an icon for the Shipyards, select the ship in the backpack then click on Shipyards and your ship will be showing "off shore" of your house. I hope this helps you.
When you get a ship ( either from a bundle or crown shop ) you select the level. This is frozen, it will be that level forevermore, but that's no reason why you can't pass it from one pirate to another; I've purchased ships beyond my level, to hold until I can use them. The same can be done for your ship idea, it's not necessary for the ship's level to be down-graded, you see.
do remember that in order to place ships at your house, you need to be outside of the house.. basically "near the docks".. though that seems common sense it was frustrating for me I kept going home dropping stuff I never even considered I needed to be outside to place ships lol at me XD and when you place them they can have either be empty or fully equipped its up to you on that part :D I believe each houses "shipyard" can hold 5 ships currently.. dorms of course can hold none(no dock) lol
stormy jen silver