Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please give us a Crown Shop discount for Xmas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2013
I am really hoping that before Christmas is over, we get a discount on Crown Shop items. For example, a 50% discount to all items in the Crown Shop.

Say the Epic Galleon costs 12,500 crowns, I can get it for 6,250 crowns, for example.

I patiently waited the entire Spiral days countdown without any kind of sale like this, so now I am asking for the perfect Christmas gift. :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
StingyBlazeBurke on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
I am really hoping that before Christmas is over, we get a discount on Crown Shop items. For example, a 50% discount to all items in the Crown Shop.

Say the Epic Galleon costs 12,500 crowns, I can get it for 6,250 crowns, for example.

I patiently waited the entire Spiral days countdown without any kind of sale like this, so now I am asking for the perfect Christmas gift. :D
There have been discounts in the 12 Days of the Spiral promotion. They haven't forgotten us. This season's generosity has been really high IMO .