Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PLEASE freedom to choose secondary class skills

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I am a Witchdoctor with Privateer being my secondary class. There are times when I want skills that aren't offered. for example at level 35 Privateer, I could get 150 health or superior healing. However, I only get offered a measly 150 health. It would be great if we could pick the skills we want from the appropriate level.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
sandy20850 on May 7, 2014 wrote:
I am a Witchdoctor with Privateer being my secondary class. There are times when I want skills that aren't offered. for example at level 35 Privateer, I could get 150 health or superior healing. However, I only get offered a measly 150 health. It would be great if we could pick the skills we want from the appropriate level.
If we could train all the talents from a secondary class, the game wouldn't be unique. Classes have to have their own seperate talents or else the game would be in shambles, privateers would be poison-cursing everyone, swashbucklers would be using shadowdance into reckless frenzy (Wicked idea, btw,) Buccaneers would be using Battle zeal, valor's armor and then reckless frenzieing, it would be chaos.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 65
Merciless Quinn Quincy, 42
Merciless Cass Spencer, 34

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
When choosing a secondary class skills, keep in mind most of the skills are class exclusive. For example, Buccaneers learn mighty charge skill, other pirate class can learn the skill with practice points. However the other charges like Brutal and other available charge skills are exclusive to Buccaneers.Witchdoctors can use curse skill ,but sadly this class can't use the poison skill ( yet ). The poison skill is exclusive to swashbucklers ( for the mean time ). It means secondary class skills are supplementary to the main class skills.

Also like the main skills secondary, skills also have certain skill requirements in order to learn the skill. Like the ads on the t.v says " For a limited time only. " Secoundary skills are limited offers in other words.

Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I understand that secondary classes are more limited. I am not asking for all the skills of a second class. We wouldn't get all of them anyway now or in the future. I am only asking to be able to pick and choose based on our limited practice points.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
A lot of the skills you guys are saying are exclusive are not. They can be obtained from drops. Just off the top of my head, my witchdoctor can indeed use Assassin's Mist poison via the Black Lotus Charm & My privateer can Brutal Charge through her Brave's Outfit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, so many SB powers aren't exclusive. What gets me upset is that anyone can farm for Assassin's Strike! At least no one can get Assassin's Shroud ( or not yet. Who knows what may happen in the future? )