Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Player's Guide - Search Feature & Potions

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I was trying to research how to use Potions and Elixers that are bought in the Crown Shop in the User Guide and I was unable to find a Search function. There needs to be a Search Function to make the User Guide easier to use.

Also, I was unable to find any information on how to use the Potions and Elixers that you can buy in the Crown Shop. Please add this section if it is not there. I don't like having to spend Crowns without knowing how to use what I buy.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I couldn't find one either!

I haven't used potions and elixirs in Pirate101, but I have in Wizard101, and I'm almost certain they work the same way.

When you purchase one, it lasts for the time amount that is listed in the description of the elixir. The timer starts when you buy it, and is shown near to your health globes. Elixirs give the described effect for the amount given. They are pretty much like temporary stat boosts.

If I were to buy the Prime Elixir, +10% Agility, Strength, Will, and Health, for one hour (while I'm online. The Elixir is on pause if I'm offline) I will have an additional 10% of what I currently have of Agility, Strength, Will, and Health.

The only exception is the Additional Housing Space Elixir. This adds one housing slot to your inventory; you start off with 3 house slots.

You can cancel an elixir by right clicking the timer. Be warned, there isn't a crowns refund!

I hope this helped! Have fun using elixirs!

-Evan Silver, Level 31