Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Plans to allow us to change Flags?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 31, 2012
I and probably many others would happily pay Crowns if we were allowed to modify our flags.
It is hard to visualize the flag on the ship and the color it adds to your ship and companions when you are selecting on the character screen. This ends up making you want to tweak it later on after it is set.

Please consider this as an option in the future. Flags truly make a pirate unique and being able to change the flag should be a must.

Thanks.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
Dhrane on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
I and probably many others would happily pay Crowns if we were allowed to modify our flags.
It is hard to visualize the flag on the ship and the color it adds to your ship and companions when you are selecting on the character screen. This ends up making you want to tweak it later on after it is set.

Please consider this as an option in the future. Flags truly make a pirate unique and being able to change the flag should be a must.

Thanks.
While I agree that it is a good idea to have the ability to change the flag, spending crowns is not. what if you are still not happy with it even after spending crowns, then you have to spend more crowns to change it again, or live with it and be unhappy. Something for KI to consider is that the flag in the creator never looks the same in game. the colors are always slightly off. I think that KI needs to have a real in game preview of the flag as well as the version from the character creator. I have had to create and delete so many toons between lvl's 1-5 just to test what the flag will look like in game/on ship.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I Do Agree it be a Good Idea but Not For Crowns Maybe Like 500 Gold 2 1000 i Pay that But no i Wouldnt Pay crowns. Yes time to Time i love to Change my Flag Mostly by the Mood i am Feeling But This is KI Game the Will add Updates as they Please so watch the KI News

Hope i Helped & Happy Sailing

Clever Ellie

Ensign
Oct 23, 2011
Dhrane on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:

Thanks.
Ya, I have to agree with you all except on the crown part, I am starting to regret to have Orange be the color that my companions have, and wish I swapped the colors I chose, still have those colors, but in different spots. I would delete my pirate, but I think he is too high of a level by now for me to wanna delete him.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
The game is called Pirates and we play as pirates, and when it comes to the portrayal of pirates in movies and the like they are always prone to changing their colors as they are pirates after all. Our companions change their colors, surely as pirates we can change ours as well.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2011