Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pity the non-members!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
I must say how much i pity all the players who are not allowed a membership and who can't get cool stuff I think that more side quests should be added to the non-member zone and that it should have new islands in that are purely for giving side quests I also think that all players should be able to trade any item that can be brought or sold with pirating friends If you read this message then you can come with an idea for a side quest island and put it under the subject name of side quest island Please take this into consideration, thank you

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
not to be sound mean but i don't want non members having more quests giving to them.

Being on my 3rd char now ive been stuck so many times in battles where non members join and then just sit there they never move their char or companions and never hit done instead just letting the timer run out. After so many battles it gets annoying knowing you can clear a battle faster if you wasn't stuck waiting for the timer to run out.

Ive learned how to spot players who are on alt chars by how fast they move their pieces on the battle board and how fast the timer is hit which normally means they are paying members and know the routine

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
well, i was gonna invite one of my buddies to play, but when KI "nerfed" the free to play area so drastically i decided against it ....

Sorry KI, but it is really hard on them, i was a free to play player once, of course, but for a looong time... i faithfully played and played untill i got to nautical lvl 12 and regular lvl 12, all from farming ships with my skiff, and believe it or not, farming fin dorsal in gullet , me and my bros have EVERY cutthroat badge there is. now, you cant even go that far anymore, just blood shoals?? and now you have to buy jonah town?? ...

i was proud of the fact that you could go all they way to lvl 9, i was like, wow, KI sure gave players something to start out with

i think they should get a bit more dont you all?

X (Defender of the Defenseless)

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
The drastic change was harsh, but that is they joy of paying. If the non-members got everything, then why would we pay?

Captain
May 13, 2011
wait, they have to pay for jonah town now? give the non-members the presidio back, but not further. everybody needs a trailer and to blood shoals is not enough. let them have the whole skull island skyway, but not more. i remember non-members piled themselves by the chained off area where you get your skiff