Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PIRATE101: The TV Series :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I made this idea yesterday at bed. I liked it so I want to share it with you and see what you think. Here is a summary of volume 1 I made up yesterday:

Volume 1:
The skies of skull island are getting blacker by the day. Light was running out. The stormgates have been closed for over 300 years, and the windlanes dying in this dark time. It all happened when the black and white masked figures arrived. They tortured the residents of Waponi Wu, alongside many other areas. As the villagers scream, two brave boys charge down the volcanic lava with wooden boards. Dino Hawkins the swashbuckler (sorry but I like that name) and Jack Hawkins the musketeer charged down and destroyed the ghost figures. A strange fizzing could faintly be heard from thier dead bodies, but the watermole, humans and other animals rejoiced at the boys victory.

The village elder calls them and tells the only way skull Island will see light was to stop the source, controlled by an elite of the ghosts. His dreaded name was Deacon. The boys then go to thier home on top of the mountain.

They take thier treasure chest, its the last memory of thier parents. They never found a key to open it.

They then travel in thier raft towards other cities. Thiers is the only human boat sailing in a world of armada ships. But behold an armada ship kidnaps them! (have to speed up now, running out of characters, so no more nice story mode :()

They figth the armada ship, and rescue two victims. They are about thier age. One of them was a 13 year old Subodai, the other a 15 year old bonnie anne. The victims join thier crew forever.

After destroying more armada ships, they land in scrimshaw. They kill Servus Albus and Carbo and talk to prisoner elders. Here they talk to the lost leaders of skull island: Avery, Mordekai, Vadima and more. Vadima gives a prophecy. The leaders refuse to help kill Deacon. The boys and thier crew now travel into armada skies, and they almost die, until the locals helped out with waponi canoes, monquistan galleons and what not!

Avey finally tells where Deacon is. The boys travel to the boundaries into pitch black skies. Here they find a purple stormgate, one never known. They stop at an island near by. Suprise! They find deacon! After a valiant fight and near death to Jack Hawkins, deacon is dead. If it had not been for bonnies keen eyes, they would not have seen a cage high above them.

They lowered the cage and saw a scared 10 year old girl. She wore a pointed hat and had a mace. The crew were shocked! were the tails of wizards true? They took the scared girl and cared for her in thier frigate. Dino Hawkins noticed a golden chain around the girls neck. He politely asked for hit, and was suprised to find a key in there.

He looked at his parents chest, and thought why not? He put they key in... perfect snap. Silence filled the crew as Dino opened the chest. A golden light came out, and after it subsided... there lay a map piece...

run out of characters, so cant reply :(

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Golden Guardian on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
I made this idea yesterday at bed. I liked it so I want to share it with you and see what you think. Here is a summary of volume 1 I made up yesterday:

Volume 1:
The skies of skull island are getting blacker by the day. Light was running out. The stormgates have been closed for over 300 years, and the windlanes dying in this dark time. It all happened when the black and white masked figures arrived. They tortured the residents of Waponi Wu, alongside many other areas. As the villagers scream, two brave boys charge down the volcanic lava with wooden boards. Dino Hawkins the swashbuckler (sorry but I like that name) and Jack Hawkins the musketeer charged down and destroyed the ghost figures. A strange fizzing could faintly be heard from thier dead bodies, but the watermole, humans and other animals rejoiced at the boys victory.

The village elder calls them and tells the only way skull Island will see light was to stop the source, controlled by an elite of the ghosts. His dreaded name was Deacon. The boys then go to thier home on top of the mountain.

They take thier treasure chest, its the last memory of thier parents. They never found a key to open it.

They then travel in thier raft towards other cities. Thiers is the only human boat sailing in a world of armada ships. But behold an armada ship kidnaps them! (have to speed up now, running out of characters, so no more nice story mode :()

They figth the armada ship, and rescue two victims. They are about thier age. One of them was a 13 year old Subodai, the other a 15 year old bonnie anne. The victims join thier crew forever.

After destroying more armada ships, they land in scrimshaw. They kill Servus Albus and Carbo and talk to prisoner elders. Here they talk to the lost leaders of skull island: Avery, Mordekai, Vadima and more. Vadima gives a prophecy. The leaders refuse to help kill Deacon. The boys and thier crew now travel into armada skies, and they almost die, until the locals helped out with waponi canoes, monquistan galleons and what not!

Avey finally tells where Deacon is. The boys travel to the boundaries into pitch black skies. Here they find a purple stormgate, one never known. They stop at an island near by. Suprise! They find deacon! After a valiant fight and near death to Jack Hawkins, deacon is dead. If it had not been for bonnies keen eyes, they would not have seen a cage high above them.

They lowered the cage and saw a scared 10 year old girl. She wore a pointed hat and had a mace. The crew were shocked! were the tails of wizards true? They took the scared girl and cared for her in thier frigate. Dino Hawkins noticed a golden chain around the girls neck. He politely asked for hit, and was suprised to find a key in there.

He looked at his parents chest, and thought why not? He put they key in... perfect snap. Silence filled the crew as Dino opened the chest. A golden light came out, and after it subsided... there lay a map piece...

You know i had a similar post to this called "pirate101 the anime:err cartoon" you should see it some time personally not trying to be arrogant i dont think this was as good as my idea but it's a good runner up.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Golden Guardian on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:

Volume 1:

Sigh... You CAN'T put a girl on there... it always has to be boys, boys, and more boys. Ever since I was hoping for a girl and a boy to star in a Pirate101 television series if they made one. But NOPE! It's 2 guys! -slams head down on desk and groans- I'm getting tired of seeing all the boys doing epic stuff...

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Sigh... You CAN'T put a girl on there... it always has to be boys, boys, and more boys. Ever since I was hoping for a girl and a boy to star in a Pirate101 television series if they made one. But NOPE! It's 2 guys! -slams head down on desk and groans- I'm getting tired of seeing all the boys doing epic stuff...
.... how do you know the girl isnt going to star too? how do you now she isnt going to become like Jack an Dino??? perhaps she is the buccaneer....you shouldn't go and start fussing until you know, come on

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Quentin: Any room for the Atherton family in this TV series?

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Speed Switch on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
.... how do you know the girl isnt going to star too? how do you now she isnt going to become like Jack an Dino??? perhaps she is the buccaneer....you shouldn't go and start fussing until you know, come on
You're right, I'm sorry...

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
What about adding girls? Girls seem like the sidekicks and the underdogs.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
You're right, I'm sorry...
..is ok, i know that can become very irritating sometimes, :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Quentin: Any room for the Atherton family in this TV series?
Lol The Atherton's prob own the studio and have producers on it .

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
c,mon you guys! who cares if theres boy heros or girl heros, big deal! all it has to be is a good story, and i think it is!

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
pirate101 lover on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
What about adding girls? Girls seem like the sidekicks and the underdogs.
This is only the first part. If you come to end you may find something interesting that appeals to you. Whoever she is, she aint a secondary person I will tell you that. Anway I dont like my idea anymore, a pirate TV series seems... boring...

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Golden Guardian on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
This is only the first part. If you come to end you may find something interesting that appeals to you. Whoever she is, she aint a secondary person I will tell you that. Anway I dont like my idea anymore, a pirate TV series seems... boring...
I really like your idea.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Make the heroes as if they're brother and sister! Then that would be better!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
That reminds me of the Witch and Wizard series. Those of you who want to read it,I highly suggest the you DON'T
read it at school.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
then make your own story...