Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Regatta should give a nice nautical amount

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
every time its completed, as it stands now doing the Regatta pretty much gives nothing, sink all those ships and fight on all the boss ships and receive next to nothing in nautical (you simply have to be kidding me)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
every time its completed, as it stands now doing the Regatta pretty much gives nothing, sink all those ships and fight on all the boss ships and receive next to nothing in nautical (you simply have to be kidding me)
It's mostly for the scrip drops ( & as a group activity ). Right now, there's no reason for max levels to use the Regatta for Nautical EXP.
You want the best nautical exp? Hunt Dreadnought Scouts.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
In general, the Nautical side of Pirate101 experience is something that a player needs to consciously monitor. I think that badges for sinking numbers of ships (outside of ship PvP) should have been included along with the badges for defeating creatures. Badges help motivate players to keep battling.

Unique pets are dropped by the bosses on their ships in the Regatta, and Captain Swing's hat, outfit and boots can also be obtained via the Regatta. More scrip wouldn't hurt, but I think that the drops are adequate.

[shippity, ship ship ship...]