pirate clothing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 24, 2012
3
trying this again, didnt realize i had the caps on the first time. my daughter got me into playing wizard101 and now pirate101 and we are really enjoying this game just as we do wizard but i have a question. eventually is there going to be more pirate themed clothing, equipment, etc on pirate101. outside of the beginning levels of skull island there doesn't appear to be any options if you want to upgrade your equipment or clothing unless you want to dress as a cowboy or samurai. after all this is pirate101 right? not cowboy101 or samurai101. i guess i was thinking that there would be much more pirate themed worlds, clothing, weapons, equipment, etc in pirate101 outside of skull island. as i said earlier we are enjoying the game overall but no so much some of the choices we have in regards to equipment. don't know that i want to dress as a cowboy to play pirate. so if we want to dress as a pirate is our only option going to be using the items with the lowest stats? if so, that just doesnt seem right considering what the basis of this game was supposed to be.

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
61
dinelson on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
trying this again, didnt realize i had the caps on the first time. my daughter got me into playing wizard101 and now pirate101 and we are really enjoying this game just as we do wizard but i have a question. eventually is there going to be more pirate themed clothing, equipment, etc on pirate101. outside of the beginning levels of skull island there doesn't appear to be any options if you want to upgrade your equipment or clothing unless you want to dress as a cowboy or samurai. after all this is pirate101 right? not cowboy101 or samurai101. i guess i was thinking that there would be much more pirate themed worlds, clothing, weapons, equipment, etc in pirate101 outside of skull island. as i said earlier we are enjoying the game overall but no so much some of the choices we have in regards to equipment. don't know that i want to dress as a cowboy to play pirate. so if we want to dress as a pirate is our only option going to be using the items with the lowest stats? if so, that just doesnt seem right considering what the basis of this game was supposed to be.
Hi dinelson,

I'm valedonte, and agree with you all the way, I to like to play pirate101, but i have an idea on to help you create your pirate look, i have a lvl 46 Swashbuckler and the Mooshu outfits just dont agree with me for my Swashbuckler, so i try to get some ideas going on for some pirate outfits, so i came with using a cowboy long trench coat that has all the knives and guns on it and using a very wide hat with a feather on it and a pair of boots that has a gold trim on it as my idea outfit and some swords i like better then some of the swords in mooshu, but i cant use those swords cause there lvl 30 and i cant use my outift idea in till KI puts the seamstress on pirate101 like they did with wizard101.

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2010
50
I agree. I like the western themed clothing in Cool Ranch, but I really don't like looking like a ninja in Mooshu. I'm supposed to be a pirate!

Hopefully you'll be able to stitch clothes soon and that will fix the problem.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
16
I am disappointed in the clothing as well. I like the clothing we were able to pick from initially and would like to see more like that in the game. I also don't like that all the best gear makes my girl pirates look like football players. lol

I am really looking forward to stitching coming to Pirate101!

Ensign
Jan 24, 2012
3
telemwillP on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
I am disappointed in the clothing as well. I like the clothing we were able to pick from initially and would like to see more like that in the game. I also don't like that all the best gear makes my girl pirates look like football players. lol

I am really looking forward to stitching coming to Pirate101!
my daughter has the same problem, she doesnt like most of the clothes because she wants her girl pirate to actually look like a girl pirate. having the option to stitch clothing would definately help but it would still be nice to have more options. also, to valedonte, thanks for the advise i will definately try that out.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
210
There are actually many types of pirates around the world, depending on the culture throughout history, but I know that people prefer to look a certain way while doing their own pirating in the game.

Stitching will be added at some point, which I am very excited about, since I prefer to have my pirates look a certain way according to their class.

Be patient .... they're working on it


Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
61
dinelson on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
my daughter has the same problem, she doesnt like most of the clothes because she wants her girl pirate to actually look like a girl pirate. having the option to stitch clothing would definately help but it would still be nice to have more options. also, to valedonte, thanks for the advise i will definately try that out.
not a problem, i just hope sitching comes more quickly then is did on w101, i mention to one-eyed jack to put it on more quickly so it wouldnt take so long cause when KI makes a decsion its takes months or even years for it to be put on the game.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
16
dinelson on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
trying this again, didnt realize i had the caps on the first time. my daughter got me into playing wizard101 and now pirate101 and we are really enjoying this game just as we do wizard but i have a question. eventually is there going to be more pirate themed clothing, equipment, etc on pirate101. outside of the beginning levels of skull island there doesn't appear to be any options if you want to upgrade your equipment or clothing unless you want to dress as a cowboy or samurai. after all this is pirate101 right? not cowboy101 or samurai101. i guess i was thinking that there would be much more pirate themed worlds, clothing, weapons, equipment, etc in pirate101 outside of skull island. as i said earlier we are enjoying the game overall but no so much some of the choices we have in regards to equipment. don't know that i want to dress as a cowboy to play pirate. so if we want to dress as a pirate is our only option going to be using the items with the lowest stats? if so, that just doesnt seem right considering what the basis of this game was supposed to be.
I think that the weapons that aren't "Staffy" or "Spooky" are Pirate-like. Don't you? But I agree, there should be more piratey stuff.