Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 App?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 21, 2009
Hey this is just a suggestion that I would love to see. I was thinking about the new update, by the way I love it KI, and I was thinking about the old wizard Blocks app for w101. What if you made a p 10 app where you could train pets, manage crew, or even play mini games for in game prizes.

If any of you guys have additional ideas post them and see if KingIsle can make this happen.

P.S. make sure it works for Google drive so android users can have it too.

Ruthless Nicholas Pace lvl 65
Cunning Nicholas Pace lvl 14

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nicholas Pace on May 15, 2014 wrote:
Hey this is just a suggestion that I would love to see. I was thinking about the new update, by the way I love it KI, and I was thinking about the old wizard Blocks app for w101. What if you made a p 10 app where you could train pets, manage crew, or even play mini games for in game prizes.

If any of you guys have additional ideas post them and see if KingIsle can make this happen.

Sounds like a great and fun idea. I am sure they are working on apps but they are a bit further back on the priority scale considering they are feverishly working on the next book update.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Nicholas Pace on May 15, 2014 wrote:

that is a good idea but i agree with chrissy, everyone in kingisle is probably a bit tired lol, why dont we let them get some rest before they make us a new game again lol