Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pillow Fight Housing Game.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Since allot of people are in a pillow fighting mood I had an idea to have an actual Pillow Fight housing game. Here's the way that I see this housing game being played:

The basic premise is that it's a real-time strategy game where all of the players start out with a Pillow power-up that you press the space-bar to actually throw at an opponent (in a straight-line mind you there though). You'd get one point for successfully hitting an opponent with a pillow with the goal being to have the most points overall. Here are the different modes of play in this game:

1. Timed: A 3, 5, 7 or 10 minute game mode where the goal is to have the most points at the end of the time limit there.
2. Stock: A 1, 3 or 5 stock match each per player where the goal is to be the last [wo]man standing out of all of the players playing there. Compatible with Timed form as well.
3. Teams: Self-explanatory here really. Compatible with all game modes with the option in Stock mode to have the stocks either shared between all players (i.e. all players on the team share 3 stock lives) or not shared instead there (i.e. each player on the team has 3 lives each). The goal is the same either-way there though; have the most points in timed mode or be the last team standing.

NOTE: In team mode to prevent confusion everyone will be transformed into a random fighting unit in the game (i.e. foxes, skeletons, batacuda's, etc.).

Power-ups:

Cold/Chilling/Frost Pillow: A pillow as cold as ice. Any foe who is hit by this pillow will be temporarily frozen for up to 5 seconds there, but makes them immune to any additional pillow hits afterwards there until they defrost to make it fair for the frozen soul-I mean foe.
Multi-Shot-Pillow: A pillow that splits into 3 pillows upon launch, each going in different directions as well to boot for coverage.
Teleport: Teleports you to a random place in the house. Where you teleport to depends on whether you're inside or outside (i.e. inside while inside, outside while outside).
Immunity/Break Immunity: Self-explanatory, the Immunity power-up gives you up to 20 seconds of immunity to pillows, while the Break Immunity power-up allows you to tag immune players for up to 20 seconds.
Speed Boost: Allows you to run faster for up to 20 seconds.
Double-Score Pillow: You get 2 points instead of 1 point for hitting a foe with this pillow here. In Stock mode, this pillow takes away 2 lives instead of 1.
Soul-Stealer Pillow: Blessed by the dark powers of the Hoodoo Magic's Gods, this spooky pillow allows the user to steal a point (or stock) from the hit foe and gain that stolen point (or stock) for their own personal gains. This power-up is rarer than the other power-ups in the game though, so choose when to use it or get it there wisely.

Also, as like with housing games in Wizard101, Pirates who are currently engaged in pvp will be exempt from playing the game until they finish their match there, so there's that at least.

Thoughts?