Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pets... you know what I mean

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Pets are just... Hello me again today talking about pets!

Pets are... Weak i have NO IDEA if they are in beta or something! but they are weak and useless, i say this because they do like 80 damage to a enemy who has 6000 health. And after they do that much damage they also make more enemies join! this is what you should do.

1. class pets bring some more quest for you only that you get from your teacher. And you can get a special pet for your class.

2. Breeding bring back breeding because breeding was cool and there can be new combinations [ of course, might have to bring back training ]

3. new pets. I would a monkey! I think monkeys would be a really good idea! [ of course, other pets too ]

4. pet actions, if you add the monkey the monkey can go on your shoulder!!!! [ skarakeet can go on right and monkey on left

5. make pets stronger! pets should do more damage if they are gonna make more enemies join!

OOO EEE!

Zane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Interesting thoughts on pets, although I do want to point out that you are in error in one fact. Pets do Not add to the amount of enemies. The show up by chance and the amount of enemies you have will stay the same whether your pet shows up or not.

And if pet's defence they keep enemies busy and take on damage that could have been directed at you or your other companions. Plus pets do a good job of clean up. They seem to be attracted to the weakest enemy and they love taking the 'kill' shot so you don't have to waste a turn to finish off an almost dead enemy. I have seen my pet keep a group of enemies busy so I could buff up my team. It was a sacrificial act to be sure as pets don't have as high a life as companions so he didn't last long but he bought me the time I needed to prepare my team to win the battle and for that I am grateful.