Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pets for end game ...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
I have an idea for class specific pets.

When we see an end to the Main Clockworks that are hunting for El Dorado, I would like to have a gift given to each class (similar to wizzy class pets) from the Toy Maker. Each class will get a tiny clockwork pet -- Not A Companion -- but a pet. I would love to have a tiny little Phule pet.

I would love a little battle angel pet, too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HugsLadyBugs on May 4, 2014 wrote:

When we see an end to the Main Clockworks that are hunting for El Dorado, I would like to have a gift given to each class (similar to wizzy class pets) from the Toy Maker. Each class will get a tiny clockwork pet -- Not A Companion -- but a pet. I would love to have a tiny little Phule pet.

Interesting! A clockwork pet as opposed to a companion? I'ld be for that! However, with pets growing, wouldn't it become confusing? Still, I like your idea!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
HugsLadyBugs on May 4, 2014 wrote:

Hmmm if it's a gift from the Toymaker...................How about a Pirate pet or a clockwork Parrot?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
i like your idea, class pets received from class quests, like in Wizard101 to change it up a bit, in fact, i think KI should do this