Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Snack Class Icons suggestion

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It's amazing that we get Pet Snacks from various ways, such as enemy loot drops, purchasing, but the pet snacks are determined through their world of origin and rank number, but I don't see which snacks belong to what class they're in.

I think there should be pet snack class icons on the pet snack cards to tell what snack class they're in, each representing their dish type, main course, side dish, and dessert.

It would better tell the differences between these various pet snacks and their dish types. What do you think? I think Decius Duelmaster would agree to that idea.

Thanks for hearing me!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Trimond297 on May 27, 2014 wrote:
It's amazing that we get Pet Snacks from various ways, such as enemy loot drops, purchasing, but the pet snacks are determined through their world of origin and rank number, but I don't see which snacks belong to what class they're in.

I think there should be pet snack class icons on the pet snack cards to tell what snack class they're in, each representing their dish type, main course, side dish, and dessert.

It would better tell the differences between these various pet snacks and their dish types. What do you think? I think Decius Duelmaster would agree to that idea.

Thanks for hearing me!
I agree. While finding out each pet's likes and loves should be part of the discovery process, the type of snack should not be.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Oran from Urz on May 27, 2014 wrote:
I agree. While finding out each pet's likes and loves should be part of the discovery process, the type of snack should not be.
Yes.

Oh! I almost forgot to put in Universal with that suggestion, because there are some pet snacks that are in that dish class.