Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Renaming

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 11, 2014
I really want to name pets, I like to name everything! If you will please have the naming tab be simmilar to the ship renaming tab. If you can that would be AMAZING Sincerely, Virtuous Evan Blake PS: I Pirate 101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Piwolf101 on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
I really want to name pets, I like to name everything! If you will please have the naming tab be simmilar to the ship renaming tab. If you can that would be AMAZING Sincerely, Virtuous Evan Blake PS: I Pirate 101
Within the Arena on Bestia, you can find a merchant that allows you to change your pets name, when you're there check your map, she's not hard to find.
My friend, Misty, teases me because I'm constantly changing pet names, if I don't like them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oh BTW welcome to the Message Boards, Virtuous Evan Blake!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Piwolf101 on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
There is a pet renaming shop in bestia up the stairs of the coliseum.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 21, 2015 wrote:
Within the Arena on Bestia, you can find a merchant that allows you to change your pets name, when you're there check your map, she's not hard to find.
My friend, Misty, teases me because I'm constantly changing pet names, if I don't like them.
Indeed I do. Meanwhile, I sit with a bunch of wildly random generated names that I'm sure make people cringe, but I'm too cheap to rename them all!

Oh, welcome to the message boards, Evan! Glad to have you here. We're a friendly bunch, despite being pirates. I look forward to reading more posts from you!

And yes, the pet renaming merchant is in Circus Maximus. She's on the left in the ring above the pet track running around the edge of the arena. She charges 500 gold per name change.