Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pet rating

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2014
i have just received a quackosaurus by defeating a boss and i made a mistake a few years ago by selling a pet and then later that week finding it in the crown shop marked up. I do not want to make that same mistake with this pet so i am sugesting there be a pet rating scale telling you if the pet is rare common or simple ect. it would be appreciated.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The only time I sell a pet is when I have multiples of that pet ( usually more than 4 ). Why would rating make any difference in keeping or selling a pet?
You either like it or you don't.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Not a bad idea to have a rating system. As far as the quackosaurus, I think it's an unusual one; in my time playing, I only have one of them. I don't think they come from pet wrangling.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 20, 2017 wrote:
Not a bad idea to have a rating system. As far as the quackosaurus, I think it's an unusual one; in my time playing, I only have one of them. I don't think they come from pet wrangling.
Only Skull Island bosses drop them. I believe I got mine from Bobby Bones.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
It would be far simpler to have a button to lock an item/pet/mount into place aka grey out the trash/sell buttons than to introduce a new rating system.

Don't want to sell an item in your backpack? Lock it. Simple.

For now however, I suggest that you learn from the past and deposit pets and other things into the house bank before visiting the bazaar or a free trader.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would like a feature that when you morph a pet and you get the offspring that on the offspring's stats you can see who the parents are. I find it hard to remember which pet I want to train because I am looking for specific powers to come up and if it doesn't I would like to know what I tried so I can try a different combination.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey