Permanent Mounts for gold

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
21
I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that we should have permanent mounts that can be bought for gold. I'd even be ok with them just being for show, if needs be.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
jerran123169 on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that we should have permanent mounts that can be bought for gold. I'd even be ok with them just being for show, if needs be.
Oh, I totally agree with this. On Wizard101 I have a Bengal Tiger and a Lion that I bought with gold, and I'd love to have a permanent mount on Pirate101 that could be bought with gold. Maybe a pony or something.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
anything at all I would buy, even if it was max gold, speaking of mounts when is there going to be a two person one...

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
9
I agree, I don't think anything is for sale in gold in the crown shop. Correct me if I'm wrong.

- Hazel L30
Delaney L25
Benjamin L3

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
Hazel The Swash on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
I agree, I don't think anything is for sale in gold in the crown shop. Correct me if I'm wrong.

- Hazel L30
Delaney L25
Benjamin L3
There are a few pets for gold in the Crown Shop, and the houses can be purchased for gold as well.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
96
if this happens, kingsisle will lose money, so i would have to say: i don't really agree with this.
kingsisle deserves a fine pay, for all the marvelous work they do, and we, the players deserve a long lasting game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
MistyDragon13 on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
There are a few pets for gold in the Crown Shop, and the houses can be purchased for gold as well.
There is quite a bit of furniture that can be purchased for gold too.