Party for Chrissy the blesser

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
So I want to throw a party for Chrissy the blesser reaching admiral and you all can plan it .The reason I want to have this party for her is because she is one of the kindest people on these message boards and I wanted to throw a party for her.see you in the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
krokotopia pirate on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
So I want to throw a party for Chrissy the blesser reaching admiral and you all can plan it .The reason I want to have this party for her is because she is one of the kindest people on these message boards and I wanted to throw a party for her.see you in the spiral
Aww you are so very sweet to want to do this and I am so very touched by your kindness. Although isn't there a post about having a party for all of us getting promotions? Yes it is called the message board's party in the Tavern section. I don't want to hog all the fun and am just as willing to celebrate with all the other promotees.
I understand that I am currently the only Admiral and that is kinda fun but I don't want to take away from all the hard work that others have done too.
If you do throw this party I will be just as thrilled and pleased and will have an absolute blast, I am sure. I just want to make sure all the others are given honor and due also for they all work hard here too.

You wishing to honor me this way has touched me deeply. I am truly smiling so big right now. You guys have been blessing me so much that I wonder if there is such a thing as hypoblessima, lol.
Thank you for your kindness Rebecca. You sure do know how to make a person feel special

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
68
Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
31
Hurray to Chrissy Th'Blesser! Congratulations on getting to Admiral rank!

Paul, Level 60
Justin Frostblade, Level 84 Ice wizard
Chris Level 40 Myth Wizard
Cody, Level 51 balance wizard

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Gamester999 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Hurray to Chrissy Th'Blesser! Congratulations on getting to Admiral rank!

Paul, Level 60
Justin Frostblade, Level 84 Ice wizard
Chris Level 40 Myth Wizard
Cody, Level 51 balance wizard
Thank you kindly x Bows with an Anne Radcliffeish flourish of her hat x

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
28
Congrats and hats tipped to you. You provide great info and help everyone you can. Much deserved ranking. Thank you for making Pirate101 better place.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
A deep swashbuckler's bow for ye, Chrissy! I'm on the message boards for about two moths, or so, and even I noticed your so popular and nice here! So, here is a shout from '' The Golden moon's'' crew!

''What do you say guys?''

''A toast to Chrissy th' Blesser! May her heart stay true and pure as gold! '' yells the crew holding their yum as high as possible.

'' Did you hear that? ...''

Fair Ashley Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Omegagan on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Congrats and hats tipped to you. You provide great info and help everyone you can. Much deserved ranking. Thank you for making Pirate101 better place.
Thank you most kindly. We all, on these boards, make the game a better place and I just follow your lead. I am truly touched by all your care and appreciation for my small part. x Repeats bow with flourish x x Nods to Ann x Practice makes perfect.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Star owl on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
A deep swashbuckler's bow for ye, Chrissy! I'm on the message boards for about two moths, or so, and even I noticed your so popular and nice here! So, here is a shout from '' The Golden moon's'' crew!

''What do you say guys?''

''A toast to Chrissy th' Blesser! May her heart stay true and pure as gold! '' yells the crew holding their yum as high as possible.

'' Did you hear that? ...''

Fair Ashley Holystone
That's lovely, Ashley "... May her heart stay true and pure as gold!" That is an excellent blessing!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Star owl on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
A deep swashbuckler's bow for ye, Chrissy! I'm on the message boards for about two moths, or so, and even I noticed your so popular and nice here! So, here is a shout from '' The Golden moon's'' crew!

''What do you say guys?''

''A toast to Chrissy th' Blesser! May her heart stay true and pure as gold! '' yells the crew holding their yum as high as possible.

'' Did you hear that? ...''

Fair Ashley Holystone
I indeed heard that. My smile is again getting tangled in my earrings. My whole crew keeps giving me these "I told ya so" looks and giving me silly smiles ever since they heard the echo of your shouts. x keeps blushing x
Thank you so much. Your kindness touches me deeply and has enriched my life more than you could ever know.
x Raises a Tankard of Yum in the direction of the Golden Moon x My thanks to you all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Gamester999 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Hurray to Chrissy Th'Blesser! Congratulations on getting to Admiral rank!

Paul, Level 60
Justin Frostblade, Level 84 Ice wizard
Chris Level 40 Myth Wizard
Cody, Level 51 balance wizard
Thank you Paul, your kindness is greatly appreciated. All my Chrissy's, wizard and pirate are deeply touched.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
I indeed heard that. My smile is again getting tangled in my earrings. My whole crew keeps giving me these "I told ya so" looks and giving me silly smiles ever since they heard the echo of your shouts. x keeps blushing x
Thank you so much. Your kindness touches me deeply and has enriched my life more than you could ever know.
x Raises a Tankard of Yum in the direction of the Golden Moon x My thanks to you all.
''Hi hi! Really? Good, because after that I almost went deaf! Still, it was worth it . To be honest, my crew never shouted that loud before, even in battle. So I guess spending the time with me next to this screen thing, as Sarah called it once, and reading your posts, Chrissy, made them change their mind of technology ...''
'' Your Earth technology, maybe ...'' interrupts Ratbeard. Birgus finishes his sentence:
'' But not Valencian''
''Ah, who can blame them'' shrugs Ashley '' they are evil, but to the topic ... I'm glad me and The Golden moon made you smile and blessed. That's what I'm most known trough out my friends in the Spiral. Hope your earrings wont fall out.'' she jokes and cuts the rope, that she was holding on to, with one of her Mooshu daggers. The rope gives a tug and the captain lands on one of the posts with grace. Then puts the dagger away and ,with a friendly smile, waves to her blushing friend. Ashley could still see her rising a tankard, before disappearing in the Cool Ranch stormgate.

Fair Ashley Holystone

P. S. Woops! I just wrote a whole fan fiction...lol, guess my art instincts kicked in. My bad, everyone...


Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
325
Cake.
Needs tons of cake.

And Mega truck loads of CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also tons of rootbeer, and coke, and puppies.

Hope you like this "Chrissy The Blesser" it was my idea for your party.

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
noahdd on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
Cake.
Needs tons of cake.

And Mega truck loads of CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also tons of rootbeer, and coke, and puppies.

Hope you like this "Chrissy The Blesser" it was my idea for your party.

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, slow down, Ashley is making a list .... you got all that?
'' Coke aannd ... puppies. Yup. So, a trip to Mooshu to get the cake. Candy...''
'' I heard the eagles make great candy'' suggests Sarah.
'' ...-Aquila. We can get rootbeer from the Kraken skull tavern. Coke and puppies, hmmm, Marleybone.
Right! We'll need three teams. Who's up for that kind of trip. From the message boards I mean...''
Isn't that a little bit too organized?
'' It's for Chrissy, isn't it?''

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
x Giggling delightfully x Oh Noah & Ashley you truly make me giggle. This whole thing is so sweet and you are having Such fun with it, how can I possibly object
Besides we haven't had a good message boards party that has actually developed into a get together in the spiral in quite a while and I am truly looking forward to seeing my message board family all in one place in the game again.

Off topic here, well sorta:
Hey KingsIsle............Any plans to increasing the friends list cap? If I don't get a response I may make a thread just for this. Everyone wants me to meet all their pirates and I do the same for each friend so it fills fast and I cringe every time I am forced to delete someone because I don't have any room. Also can there be an easier way to flip the list so we can get to the bottom and the unstarred ones (if we have any left that is ) any easier? It seems to take forever to click to the bottom of our list for each time we need to make room. A scroll bar would be great But mostly, I just need more room. I help a lot of folk and many help me and they won't all fit. Please help.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
x Giggling delightfully x Oh Noah & Ashley you truly make me giggle. This whole thing is so sweet and you are having Such fun with it, how can I possibly object
Besides we haven't had a good message boards party that has actually developed into a get together in the spiral in quite a while and I am truly looking forward to seeing my message board family all in one place in the game again.

Off topic here, well sorta:
Hey KingsIsle............Any plans to increasing the friends list cap? If I don't get a response I may make a thread just for this. Everyone wants me to meet all their pirates and I do the same for each friend so it fills fast and I cringe every time I am forced to delete someone because I don't have any room. Also can there be an easier way to flip the list so we can get to the bottom and the unstarred ones (if we have any left that is ) any easier? It seems to take forever to click to the bottom of our list for each time we need to make room. A scroll bar would be great But mostly, I just need more room. I help a lot of folk and many help me and they won't all fit. Please help.
Good call, Chrissy. I don't have that problem... yet... but every day I get a new friend request and, for some, I'm forced to click '' Nar'', just for the fact that my list i gonna be crowded ...I even had a helping friend overload one time, that's when about four friends at one time needed my help. It was hard to tell them ''no'' or ''I'm busy''. That almost made me crack! I'm even thinking of changing my title- '' Helper of the helpless''. But I'm afraid I would be taking something from Ashley if I would do that.
I have only one good friend on the game, who always makes me feel better and even managed to cool me down on that friend overload . If he's reading this now, I just wanna say- '' Quick Dino Andrew, I'm talking about you! lol''

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Star owl on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
Good call, Chrissy. I don't have that problem... yet... but every day I get a new friend request and, for some, I'm forced to click '' Nar'', just for the fact that my list i gonna be crowded ...I even had a helping friend overload one time, that's when about four friends at one time needed my help. It was hard to tell them ''no'' or ''I'm busy''. That almost made me crack! I'm even thinking of changing my title- '' Helper of the helpless''. But I'm afraid I would be taking something from Ashley if I would do that.
I have only one good friend on the game, who always makes me feel better and even managed to cool me down on that friend overload . If he's reading this now, I just wanna say- '' Quick Dino Andrew, I'm talking about you! lol''
Then we sure do need to meet. Maybe I can be of help with the helping. That is if I am not helping, lol. Sigh. I really need a bigger friend's list. I would even pay crowns to get it. x cringes x I love All my friends and I don't like deleting anyone. Little help here KI x Gives best doe eyes x

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Then we sure do need to meet. Maybe I can be of help with the helping. That is if I am not helping, lol. Sigh. I really need a bigger friend's list. I would even pay crowns to get it. x cringes x I love All my friends and I don't like deleting anyone. Little help here KI x Gives best doe eyes x
You want to help me with the helping of helping my friends? Wow that sounded hilarious! lol
Chrissy , this is the reason everyone loves you around here, and you just proved it! Don't blush because of the truth