Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

P101 central time, the new clock...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I think P101 should have a clock of some sort that has its own time, displayed in Avery's Court. That way, when people want to organise a party, we can just say lets meet at 2:00P.M P101 central time. I think I may miss Chrissy's Party So sorry...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
I think P101 should have a clock of some sort that has its own time, displayed in Avery's Court. That way, when people want to organise a party, we can just say lets meet at 2:00P.M P101 central time. I think I may miss Chrissy's Party So sorry...
That's a great idea. I sure hope you don't miss the party. We will keep it going as long as we need to, at least I will to give you time to get there. From our conversation you are either 17 or 18 hours ahead of us so the party should start for you on Saturday around 11 am or noon. You know all my pirates so whenever you arrive you will be able to find us and we will all throw water balloons at you to welcome you to our side of the equator. Actually I forget what the traditional festivities are for crossing the equator for the first time but since this is a virtual crossing I am sure we can virtually do anything fun we like.

I really hope to see you there at any time that is convenient for you. You are a much loved member of this message board family and we will do what we need to to make sure you are included in our marauding fun.