Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Our own custom pirate101 servers

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
So, after that.... Cliffhanger. People have been wanting a new world. So, I thought we could make our own custom servers, There would be a rating on each one of them. Like: 5 and up 7 and up. Etc. They could be offline so you don't have to pay to keep them up. You can have the models ingame and you can have them any color. And, Let's say you wanted a mini Bonnie Anne. You could use a shrink tool. And if you know how, You can make your own models. And you and friends can voice the characters. ( The only problem is if one guy who has a lot of roles moves away ) So. What do you guys think?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
darkmoordude on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
So, after that.... Cliffhanger. People have been wanting a new world. So, I thought we could make our own custom servers, There would be a rating on each one of them. Like: 5 and up 7 and up. Etc. They could be offline so you don't have to pay to keep them up. You can have the models ingame and you can have them any color. And, Let's say you wanted a mini Bonnie Anne. You could use a shrink tool. And if you know how, You can make your own models. And you and friends can voice the characters. ( The only problem is if one guy who has a lot of roles moves away ) So. What do you guys think?
So... you are suggesting that people get together and plagiarize KI? Do I have to point out how illegal that would be? Also, just who do you know that could rebuild Pirate101 while adding in all the extras you're mentioning, and how would players connect to the server if it was offline?

I understand that this is just an idea, but there are really a lot of holes in this idea, far more than just one person moving away.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CdeWinter on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
So... you are suggesting that people get together and plagiarize KI? Do I have to point out how illegal that would be? Also, just who do you know that could rebuild Pirate101 while adding in all the extras you're mentioning, and how would players connect to the server if it was offline?

I understand that this is just an idea, but there are really a lot of holes in this idea, far more than just one person moving away.
OR It could be a do-it-yourself idea contest for upcoming worlds, Features and companions.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
CdeWinter on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:

I'm highly agreeing with you, for I am highly against this idea, even though I understand it is just an idea. The one thing is that, by far, I don't know of someone having such technology to have the games' staff working on their MMOs, both on their home regions & around the world.

I would imagine that kind of idea, only the bit about having the technology to have the games' staff work on the game on home & around the world, as a complete means towards having technological unity to faraway regions, besides their home regions, occurring to MMOs, maybe KI's. Right now, I'm unsure about the private server idea to KI's servers.

Plus, KI's MMOs are really not inactive, nor their games are not completely shut down, which I won't want to see.