Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

one-eyed jack

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
one-eyed jack is my favorite character in the entire game, i was wondering if we could see more of him in the future! who knows maybe make him a companion!

Ensign
Jul 27, 2011
Ensign
May 21, 2011
Yeah I would love to see him as a companion. From the moment I first saw him I just wanted to kidnap him and make him part of my crew.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
EchoGecko456 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
Yeah I would love to see him as a companion. From the moment I first saw him I just wanted to kidnap him and make him part of my crew.
One-Eyed Jack is fine as he is. He's better off as an NPC, not a companion, but as an ally in battles? That can be considered, and arranged in a future battle.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
One-Eyed Jack is, by far, my favorite game character! He's one of the best voiced and has a very interesting part in the storyline. I try to find every quest involving him to just soak up another bit of dialogue. One-Eyed Jack just has a great personality, not forgetting to mention that the KI CM who goes by the same name shares the trait. More OEJ, please!

D.S. Devereaux

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The way he accrues favors, we'll be lucky if we don't wind up as one of his companions.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Indigo Ring on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
The way he accrues favors, we'll be lucky if we don't wind up as one of his companions.
that would be a interesting twist! unstead of taking orders from avery we take orders from one-eyes jack!

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
If One Eyed Jack became a companion that would make my day .

He'd have to be a swashbuckler with riposte and relentless of course XD.

And he'd also have an skill called Favor Flavor that makes an enemy have to do him a favor - it'd be a Charm XD

lol Im just joking- but still, would be nice if he became a companion.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
maybe a female rabit would be a good thing, cause we all know they lack female companions

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i just wanted to say thank you for letting us see more one-eyed jack in marleybone quests!