Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old Scratch Bone Chant Noob

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
I think there is a bug with Old Scratch's Bone Chant. I promoted him to Undead Bokor and I used his bone chant and the skeleton he summons is still level 6 and gets killed as soon as he gest summoned. I heard that his skeleton gets more powerful when Old Scratch gets promoted (correct me if I am wrong).

Hope you take the time to read this thanks.

Dashing Roberto Sharp level 33 Swashbuckler

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
With his second promotion, he learns Bone Chantry, or something like that. That will summon a level 16 skeletal pirate.

Unfortunately, the summons become novelty, once you get further into the game, nothing more. They may absorb a hit, or two, but that will be it.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Shiningfantasia on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
With his second promotion, he learns Bone Chantry, or something like that. That will summon a level 16 skeletal pirate.

Unfortunately, the summons become novelty, once you get further into the game, nothing more. They may absorb a hit, or two, but that will be it.
Ok thanks for the information. So does he not get one at Undead Bokor then? Also level 16 really? That seems way over levelled for when his second promotion is

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I use the Bone Chant to summon (sometimes it isn't) Jim the skele pirate,and I use him as something like a small distraction,and he does a little damage...but it would be better if he was like a commando drank-tons-of-soda-and-ate-too-much-sugary-stuff-late-last-night guy,with rabies included

Rabies+Jim=Hehehe.....they better run!