Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oddities noticed.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 29, 2013
This seemed the most appropriate board to post this, so here it is.
I've noticed a few errors/mistakes in game and wanted to point them out, so they can be addressed.

First, the stormgate from Skull Island to Monquista says that it requires an Indigo Windstone, when it actually requires the Violet Windstone. (Oddly enough, not all the Stormgates actually list the Windstone requirements. I would suggest removing the text indication and replacing it with the actual Windstone emblem/graphic that is required for each gate. It would, in effect, color code the gates... and make use of existing symbols.)

Also, In Cool Ranch, as a Privateer, Eric Jolly joins the crew. However, his NPC remains on the ranch as well. Given, I know every other can have a Privateer (And possibly other classes too.) However, that could be ignored, since it is the Companion Paradox. It seems other places companions appear (With the exception of perhaps the Presido, which is a dungeon instance) they vanish or are replaced when they have been added to your crew. Either a vanish or a swap with another Jolly brother would be pretty slick. Perhaps future visits to the Presido could also have a generic prisoner to rescue.... instead of a crewmate we have already rescued. I suppose I am less concerned about that though. Programming games is complex, huh?

I'm actually really sure I had noticed some other things, but I can't remember them. I'll add them on this thread if I do remember them or find new oddities.