Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

(>*o*)> Ideas for more collect badges <(*o*<)

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
~(*o*)~ Mr. Donut Man is back ~(*o*)~
(btw Mr. Donut Man isn't me, he's just some guy who happens to support and yar everything I say. Kinda like Fearless Finnigan.)

Mr. Donut Man is very bored being only an expert fortune seeker. He wants to be one of those things I typed down there!

Master Fortune Seeker
Find 750 hidden treasure chests.

Champion Fortune Seeker
Find 1000 hidden treasure chests.

Extreme Fortune Seeker
Find 1250 hidden treasure chests.

Coin Stacker
Find 1500 hidden treasure chests.

Gold Piler
Find 2500 hidden treasure chests.

Treasure Hoarder
Find 5000 hidden treasure chests.

Bathing in Gold
Find 10000 hidden treasure chests.

I've noticed that group plunders don't count for fortune seeker badges. So here are some group plunder badges:

Group Plunderer
Find 25 hidden group plunder chests.

Skilled Group Plunderer
Find 50 hidden group plunder chests.

Able Group Plunderer
Find 100 hidden group plunder chests.

Adept Group Plunderer
Find 250 hidden group plunder chests.

Expert Group Plunderer
Find 500 hidden group plunder chests.

Master Group Plunderer
Find 750 hidden group plunder chests.

Champion Group Plunderer
Find 1000 hidden group plunder chests.

Extreme Group Plunderer
Find 1250 hidden group plunder chests.

Reward Splitter
Find 1500 hidden group plunder chests.

Money Sharer
Find 2500 hidden group plunder chests.

Doubloon Dealer
Find 5000 hidden group plunder chests.

Made of Money
Find 10000 hidden group plunder chests.

Ancient tomes are super rare, why not show them off?

Tome Holder
Find 1 hidden ancient tome.

Tome Hunter
Find 5 hidden ancient tomes.

Tome Expert
Find 10 hidden ancient tomes.

Tome Librarian
Find 15 hidden ancient tomes.

Kingsisle, if you love your customers, you will add this to the game in the next update. If you don't, I'll get the message.

Corrupt Lucas Vries
__Level 65
__Expert Fortune Seeker

Admiral
May 30, 2010
"Kingsisle, if you love your customers, you will add this to the game in the next update. If you don't, I'll get the message."

False dichotomy. I love my pets, but I don't give them everything they want in an effort to "prove" my love. I love my husband, but I can still say no to things. He loves me back, but no is still a perfectly reasonable answer to any request for something I want.

KI doesn't need to prove they love us. They need to provide us with a game we want to play at a price point we're willing to pay to do so. They need to make sure the game is as glitch free as possible. They need to be sure the servers are working properly. They don't need to add additional badges or extra second chance chests or funky furniture for our houses just because some people think getting everything they want is a sign of love.

That said, the idea of ancient tome badges is nice. It'd be a nice addition to the game, should KI think the extra coding is worth it.