Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Non-display crown shop eye patch

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I'd like it if there were a non-display crown shop eye patch that would allow players to stitch their eye patches so that it doesn't show up on their character's appearance. Not everyone who wishes the stats or cards on eye patches enjoy wearing them cause of how it changes their character's appearance. Why can't players stitch an eye patch so they don't have to look at the thing?

Administrator
seasnake on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I'd like it if there were a non-display crown shop eye patch that would allow players to stitch their eye patches so that it doesn't show up on their character's appearance. Not everyone who wishes the stats or cards on eye patches enjoy wearing them cause of how it changes their character's appearance. Why can't players stitch an eye patch so they don't have to look at the thing?
As hinted in the Update Notes, stitching for eye patches is coming soon!

"Two new festive eye patches can be found in the Crown Shop for a great low price. Although these don't have stats associated with them, don’t let that stop you . . . we do have plans sometime in the future to allow eye patches to be stitched!"

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
Excellent news, as I (opposite of seasnake) would like to stitch the eye patch onto gear that doesn't have it, and some of the gear that cover an eye just isn't piratey enough for my tastes.

Looking forward to this!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV