Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No More Mounts and Pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
Enough with the new mounts, pets, and houses Kingsisle! We ride on everything possible, and it's just to get from point A to B. I believe every in Avery has a mount at this point. Pets, I am a little less hard on, but then again it's just a pet. It's creative, but it's your false perception of "enticing" to the P101 community. It's Day 2 of 12 Days of the Spiral, at the time that I am writing this, and it's simple to tell from what Wizheads are getting and what we are getting.

And yes, the counter argument would be: "Well, it's best that KI doesn't get us excited by making us spend our money. We just don't get something that good after Krampus was developed." Yes I understand that, but it's something? Dungeons are a good alternative to hold players off until KI gets something developed, and as of what I seen so far it hasn't lasted well. Yes, I'm quite irritated because I've been seeing this same pattern over and over again, as to why I am writing. I want to stir conversation, and I hope I'm not the only person who feels this way. So I ask to those readers:

What do you think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
moses3345 on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
Enough with the new mounts, pets, and houses Kingsisle! We ride on everything possible, and it's just to get from point A to B. I believe every in Avery has a mount at this point. Pets, I am a little less hard on, but then again it's just a pet. It's creative, but it's your false perception of "enticing" to the P101 community. It's Day 2 of 12 Days of the Spiral, at the time that I am writing this, and it's simple to tell from what Wizheads are getting and what we are getting.

And yes, the counter argument would be: "Well, it's best that KI doesn't get us excited by making us spend our money. We just don't get something that good after Krampus was developed." Yes I understand that, but it's something? Dungeons are a good alternative to hold players off until KI gets something developed, and as of what I seen so far it hasn't lasted well. Yes, I'm quite irritated because I've been seeing this same pattern over and over again, as to why I am writing. I want to stir conversation, and I hope I'm not the only person who feels this way. So I ask to those readers:

What do you think?
Already other players have noticed the double standard that KI seems ( ? ) to be using between their two major games.
Krampus was simply imported into this game from W101, there were very little changes needed for this. And KI should be enticing us to spend money on this game to get the revenue to continue our story and give us the needed side content this game lacks.
PACKS AND BUNDLES!!!!
The reason I put that in caps is because KI seems clueless as to what the players want ( or worse ) they don't care.
I've been through this before and I'm getting tired of it. Plus the KI policy of not sharing information with the players of this game, when the "big brother" gets little tidbits of whats in store!
Please KI tell us something!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm, you may be on to something. I'm not going to argue against the fact that pets and mounts are cool, but really, there should be something other than pets, mounts, and dungeons to keep us up. From my point of view, we don't have long to wait. I think something big is coming next spring...

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
On the one hand, we can view new mounts and pets as "better than nothing," but on the other hand, I agree. We need more substantial updates, more often.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
moses3345 on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:

What do you think?
I agree with everything but the title, haha. I do actually love the Mounts that KingsIsle gives us, and I love seeing more and more arise. But instead of updates, or instead of dungeons or something more effective? No. I 100% agree with you, Moses3345, and I especially agree that it seems we Pirates are unfortunately being drowned out by the Wizards.

Sad, isn't it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We who play P101 spend as much for a yearly membership as a player of W101 ( or a player who buys crowns to access areas ). We pay the same, but we're getting less for our money than a Wizard player. Less story content, less side content, less bundles and packs.
This alone explains the loss of players in this game.