Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 26, 2015
I know I'm very late with this, but does anyone have a Ninja Pig code that they'd be willing to spare? I got my map back in 2012, and gave away all other three codes to people in Europe who did not receive them. During a recent character transfer, my ninja pig was completely gone from my character. I am now on a new account frustrated about my ninja pig loss. KI Support has completely ignored my requests for help and has outright claimed I did not own it, when I have screenshots of the companion. If there is anyone out there who has a code that they are willing to spare, please email me or respond to this thread.

Thanks,

Perilous Patrick

~Yo Ho Ho~

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
Even if someone did have a code, they usually always have expiration dates on them. So if this code is from 2012, I can guarantee you wouldn't be able to use it.

(P.S. I don't think you are allowed to share codes here anyway)

(P.P.S It sounds like you made a new account, and the P101 website has stated that items cannot be moved between different accounts)

Sorry about your ninja, mate.

Ensign
Mar 26, 2015
As far as I've read, the ninja pig codes have no set expiration date, and KI is supposed to announce when they do publicly. I'm really disappointed in KI's Support staff. Not only could they not get him back, they outright said that the ninja pig shouldn't have disappeared. However, they claimed that it wasn't "in their records that I had redeemed him" even when I gave them the EXACT DATE AND TIME I redeemed him at and sent several screenshots. I have no way to get another ninja pig, and I should have never made the transfer. I am very upset, and and ninja-pigless. I'm sad to say that Egg Pao the ninja pig will be missed.

R.I.P Egg Pao January 3rd 2013 - September 25 2016

~We will miss you~