Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

next arc ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 17, 2016
I have an idea for the next arc basically with the armada gone rogue Avery and the Royal Navy decides that it's only a matter of time before the haywires destroy the spiral so they make a drastic decision to bring Kane back as a good guy of course after hearing about the golden heart the send the pirate to go to G's workshop to find to see if there is a way to rebuild it and as luck would have it the find a message from G explaining how to build the golden heart but he has hidden the first part to rebuild it in 10 pieces in the world Herotrailla a land of epic heros the first part is basically a very advanced piece of technology that contains the programming for the heart each containing the traits a hero with he hid it with 10 heroes of Herotrailla The Joey the fastest roo alive, The Green Projectile, Super Female Koala, The Spider, Flame Slinger, The Black Monster, Ironoala, Kaptin Koldoala, Dingo, and Ghor the God of the Roar well now if your thinking wait what about Zander for wizard101 well two things either create the isle of Wallaru the place in this world he's from or repeat the Mirage and Mareybone thing (Cats, Qhats) so here,s how this world's going to work so basically the first thing to do is to find The Joey so maybe track some bad guys and the find The Joey maybe when we get to Herotrailla when we get to the tavern we take to someone who secretly knows The Joey so later when we encounter him we can meet him and you thinking wait what about the speed when how about this every creature or ally with superpowers gets cheats like The Joey gets to attack three targets a turn or S.F.K is invincible unless under certain circumstances and gets a laser attack every round about the world The Joey will give you his piece but he needs help bringing his friend who is now Killer Kold back to sanity after the mission(s) Katline (Killer Kold) decides that to keep the team safe the only way is to join the pirate and once done she can be helped she provides dialogue for the storyline next The Green Projectile need help recruiting a new Dark Bird for SKF the A.I.S have to deal with Dingus's plan with purple leafinite with is causing SFK go crazy The Spider has a problem with a villain Electropus (species platypus) FlameSlinger (Nuclear Pair) needs help protecting a timeboat from a friend who is now evil Rot Wileler (from Marlybone) Black Monster needs help to protect his home Wallaru (it can be renamed) Ironoala and the Vengers needs help stop in Eoki Kaptin Koldoala is gone from a sacrifice to save time and space and now one needs to do a favor for Flameslinger's team to help bring back Rot thorough his head so one can get the time boat S-M to travel thorough his past to find the code Dingo needs help with stoping Mangnetala Ghor needs help stoping Eoki once and for all. so its a good idea and I like for KingsIsle to use this. and what do you think.

Ensign
Apr 17, 2016
hey and one more thing I would like to see your next arc ideas

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
J the pirate on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
I have an idea for the next arc basically with the armada gone rogue Avery and the Royal Navy decides that it's only a matter of time before the haywires destroy the spiral so they make a drastic decision to bring Kane back as a good guy of course after hearing about the golden heart the send the pirate to go to G's workshop to find to see if there is a way to rebuild it and as luck would have it the find a message from G explaining how to build the golden heart but he has hidden the first part to rebuild it in 10 pieces in the world Herotrailla a land of epic heros the first part is basically a very advanced piece of technology that contains the programming for the heart each containing the traits a hero with he hid it with 10 heroes of Herotrailla The Joey the fastest roo alive, The Green Projectile, Super Female Koala, The Spider, Flame Slinger, The Black Monster, Ironoala, Kaptin Koldoala, Dingo, and Ghor the God of the Roar well now if your thinking wait what about Zander for wizard101 well two things either create the isle of Wallaru the place in this world he's from or repeat the Mirage and Mareybone thing (Cats, Qhats) so here,s how this world's going to work so basically the first thing to do is to find The Joey so maybe track some bad guys and the find The Joey maybe when we get to Herotrailla when we get to the tavern we take to someone who secretly knows The Joey so later when we encounter him we can meet him and you thinking wait what about the speed when how about this every creature or ally with superpowers gets cheats like The Joey gets to attack three targets a turn or S.F.K is invincible unless under certain circumstances and gets a laser attack every round about the world The Joey will give you his piece but he needs help bringing his friend who is now Killer Kold back to sanity after the mission(s) Katline (Killer Kold) decides that to keep the team safe the only way is to join the pirate and once done she can be helped she provides dialogue for the storyline next The Green Projectile need help recruiting a new Dark Bird for SKF the A.I.S have to deal with Dingus's plan with purple leafinite with is causing SFK go crazy The Spider has a problem with a villain Electropus (species platypus) FlameSlinger (Nuclear Pair) needs help protecting a timeboat from a friend who is now evil Rot Wileler (from Marlybone) Black Monster needs help to protect his home Wallaru (it can be renamed) Ironoala and the Vengers needs help stop in Eoki Kaptin Koldoala is gone from a sacrifice to save time and space and now one needs to do a favor for Flameslinger's team to help bring back Rot thorough his head so one can get the time boat S-M to travel thorough his past to find the code Dingo needs help with stoping Mangnetala Ghor needs help stoping Eoki once and for all. so its a good idea and I like for KingsIsle to use this. and what do you think.
hi ya! welcome to the boards <3

wow you were really brainstorming huh? good deal we love creative peoples here :) ty for posting

the only thing i wonder is if kane truly could be fixed.. tbh the golden heart was never made by G do your aquilan side quests it gives hints on that part too :) though anything is possible in the hands of blind mew, i for one wouldnt want him on my crew in my house or on my ship xD never trusted him lol but :) what i like is how well-thought out this idea is, you seem to have a knack for story-building and you should stick with it, its a rarely expressed talent on here, though many of the most shy seeming in-game pirates I know have knocked my socks off with gorgeous ideas like these.. keep dreaming big.. you'll go far :D

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012