Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 01, 2012
This is a topic about new world ideas so i will start off

rajah we could get a clue to our past maybe get a new companion

polaris we could go see nepoleguin and find the penguin in the picture maybe find him and add him as a companion

and make new skyways in Valencia and monquista

and when we get to Valencia maybe get Captain steed as a companion just so everyone can get unicorn companion and that's it for now if you have any ideas please post thanks

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
captain bloody col... on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:

polaris we could go see nepoleguin and find the penguin in the picture maybe find him and add him as a companion

and when we get to Valencia maybe get Captain steed as a companion just so everyone can get unicorn companion and that's it for now if you have any ideas please post thanks
Im sure will go to rajah eventually probably not in the el dorado storyline because bind mew hasnt really indicated it as a possibility of going there so probably not going there for a long while. As for polaris we figured out were most likely going to polaris in the el dorado storyline not in the next update maybe the one after the one after that. Were definitely going back to Valencia and most likely in a new skyway because at the end of book 14 we find out we need to find someone named caligistro g. As for monquista not really sure the war there is already won by gortez so theirs no real reason to go back but blind mew said we probably would go back and their would be a religious problem going on that we need to fix so we are probably not going back to monquista until after the el dorado storyline

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Ensign
Sep 01, 2012
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
captain bloody col... on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:

I love PENGUINS!!! Anyway I think there should be a world in space and a Holland-themed world.