Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New weapon

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Why hello again!

today I will be showing a idea of a new weapon!

My idea is a hook like weapon it glows blue and has gold carvings on it. instead of the circle on the bottom that is gone and there is just a handle. So a glowing blue hood gold carvings and a handle at the bottom. the weapon can also transform into a long object like a cane. And the hook part is bigger and like a crescent moon. A epic hit can work with with buccaneers and swashbucklers it is: The pirate kicks the enemy runs past him while running past him the pirate takes the hook hold it out to the face area so the enemy gets tugged, the pirate skids to a stop, so the enemy go sliding on the ground, The pirate then turns the weapon into the cane like mode jumps toward the enemy while pulling the weapon above his/her head [ like other moves when making a big hit ] and slams right when landing slams it into the enemy's stomach.

I really hope you liked my idea!
please add it in!

stabby/slashy/smashy

weapon damage range 325-405

Epic hit: kick=105, tug on head with hook= 267, sliding on ground= 78, hitting stomach= 520 [ this is average ] total= 970.
note: the epic move i mentioned earlier comes with the weapon, for swashbucklers and buccaneers [ Because the weapon is meant for them ]

WOW! this took me a good amount of time it took awhile i really like it hope you like it. Took me awhile and its awesome so I hope you take it!

Zane level 62 swashbuckler

catch you later

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
i guess it's fine if you don't like it

I still got other ideas for you

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Jk

I did that because I was bored and didnt get a respone

But can you tell me what you think?

And maybe put in crown shop?