Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

New Update Rumors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
19
All over the spiral, even sometimes hearing it in wizard101, the name Polaris is mentioned. Now, it would be mentioned in wizard because Polaris is in wizard, but I heard them talking about the pirate Polaris. It it true that Polaris will be coming out in the range of august to the end of the year? I would love to know. Could pirate give us any hints, or if said any hints, more hints? I really cannot wait!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9329
JPDunn1119 on Jun 20, 2017 wrote:
All over the spiral, even sometimes hearing it in wizard101, the name Polaris is mentioned. Now, it would be mentioned in wizard because Polaris is in wizard, but I heard them talking about the pirate Polaris. It it true that Polaris will be coming out in the range of august to the end of the year? I would love to know. Could pirate give us any hints, or if said any hints, more hints? I really cannot wait!
We have been waiting for Polaris ever since we met Napoleguin. That W101 got Polaris before P101 really disappointed a lot of players.
And the fact that there is a Stormgate labeled "Polaris" in Calabria Skyway has just added fuel to those rumors; which is ALL they are - rumors.
DON'T believe anything you hear, especially from those who say "My ( place relative here ) works for KingsIsle and says...."
Until we hear officially from KI it's all speculation....

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
People always speculate Polaris to be the next world we go to but personally I just don't agree because it doesn't tie into the storyline at all right now.

I suspect Grizzleheim to be our next world:

1. It is the closest thing to the storyline right now, Avery would tell us to continue finding El Dorado, Catbeard would say he has a lead on Erika The Red and away we go.

2. It's a world from Wiz so it won't take forever to make, I don't think Kingisle is going to take another 3 years to update this game with new world content.

3. I can't think of any reason to go to Polaris regarding El Dorado

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9329
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
People always speculate Polaris to be the next world we go to but personally I just don't agree because it doesn't tie into the storyline at all right now.

I suspect Grizzleheim to be our next world:

1. It is the closest thing to the storyline right now, Avery would tell us to continue finding El Dorado, Catbeard would say he has a lead on Erika The Red and away we go.

2. It's a world from Wiz so it won't take forever to make, I don't think Kingisle is going to take another 3 years to update this game with new world content.

3. I can't think of any reason to go to Polaris regarding El Dorado
Good points, except Erica might not be in Grizzelheim, she could be anywhere; "Pirates travel" is something Blind Mew once said.
Avery doesn't seem to think we're going to El Dorado. We need all pieces of that map, remember? so Erica's piece wouldn't help much.
Reason to go to Polaris? Napoleguin owes us a favor - time to cash in that marker ( for reasons yet to be explained. )
Polaris is also a world in W101, so, for the same reasons you stated for Grizzelheim; it's just as likely that Polaris will be a world.
There are at least 4 worlds in the running for the "next" world of Arc2:
1. Polaris
2. Krok & Griz ( if only because they're "origin" worlds. )
3. Darkmoor ( Home of Vadima & SPOILER! our Mom. )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
Good points, except Erica might not be in Grizzelheim, she could be anywhere; "Pirates travel" is something Blind Mew once said.
Avery doesn't seem to think we're going to El Dorado. We need all pieces of that map, remember? so Erica's piece wouldn't help much.
Reason to go to Polaris? Napoleguin owes us a favor - time to cash in that marker ( for reasons yet to be explained. )
Polaris is also a world in W101, so, for the same reasons you stated for Grizzelheim; it's just as likely that Polaris will be a world.
There are at least 4 worlds in the running for the "next" world of Arc2:
1. Polaris
2. Krok & Griz ( if only because they're "origin" worlds. )
3. Darkmoor ( Home of Vadima & SPOILER! our Mom. )
I know very well that she probably won't be in Grizzleheim but you could definitely find a lead on her there