Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Tavern Activities

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Just like Wizard101, there is pvp, that everybody plays, and pet racing, nobody plays, we need that too!
Let's shove the Pvp out of the way for now.. -Pushes pvp card out- I came up with this.... Chess/Checkers, a need activity players can play against each other, or against your companions in the cellar (CPU vs P1)
------------------------

Also, you could also yell potions in the Taverns, you just ask the guy at the Counter.and buy (Single Potion) our all potions, I'm sure you guys know the deal! Hope you take this in!
Jacob

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
That is a GREAT idea! To play chess against companions? And order potions! Two paws up!

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 42

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Beautifulmonkey on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Just like Wizard101, there is pvp, that everybody plays, and pet racing, nobody plays, we need that too!
Let's shove the Pvp out of the way for now.. -Pushes pvp card out- I came up with this.... Chess/Checkers, a need activity players can play against each other, or against your companions in the cellar (CPU vs P1)
------------------------

Also, you could also yell potions in the Taverns, you just ask the guy at the Counter.and buy (Single Potion) our all potions, I'm sure you guys know the deal! Hope you take this in!
Jacob
Oh I would love to be able to play chess with other pirates I purchased the chess sets for all my wizards and it is possible to play but it takes a long time because only can move the pieces and I do so by following the other player's instructions but no one likes it. They just hate that they can't move it themselves to look what the move will change. Even though I have offered move backs and stuff like that it just won't catch on. Wow, that would be so choice. I am one of those that don't PVP because I just don't like hitting my friends. Even though I know it's just sparring, it still gives me the willies but now Chess, I would have no problem with gaming that way.
They could make the chess pieces like the character's on the game; Troggies as pawns, Bishop as well Bishop, LOL. You get the idea.
What a fantastic idea. Yar infinity