New Sounds Noticed

AuthorMessage
Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
There was a post mentioning the new Armada sounds and it reminded me about how I have noticed that the lagoonies have much more fierce growls and I just love it. Someone has really been working their tushies off in an area that usually doesn't get much notice
I had a bit of a career in Radio and TV and I remember my teacher in sound editing told me that the the way you can tell if a sound tech is doing their job right is when no one notices it.
Well I notice it but not because you have been doing it wrong. I notice because I know what in entailed in getting those sounds or creating them and them tweaking them to sound just right. I only notice because I have done it so please don't feel you are slipping.
I love what you have been doing and I notice the quality and all the hard work you have been putting into this game. You guys are true masters and I am in awe of your expertise.
Well done sound dept. Very well done.

Honey Buncher
May 06, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
There was a post mentioning the new Armada sounds and it reminded me about how I have noticed that the lagoonies have much more fierce growls and I just love it. Someone has really been working their tushies off in an area that usually doesn't get much notice
I had a bit of a career in Radio and TV and I remember my teacher in sound editing told me that the the way you can tell if a sound tech is doing their job right is when no one notices it.
Well I notice it but not because you have been doing it wrong. I notice because I know what in entailed in getting those sounds or creating them and them tweaking them to sound just right. I only notice because I have done it so please don't feel you are slipping.
I love what you have been doing and I notice the quality and all the hard work you have been putting into this game. You guys are true masters and I am in awe of your expertise.
Well done sound dept. Very well done.
Cheers to Sarah Steele and the sound crew!

Dreamy Dreamer
May 13, 2011
Angel Ambassador
Jun 02, 2013
I noticed the lagoonies too when fighting the duck of death the finest tweak ill know I have been fighting those guys for ages