Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New search and find quests for Eloise

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed having Elosie Merryweather in Pirate101, and it's great to have her! Although, she can do stitching for Pirates, I think she may need to give out search and find quests just like Prospector Zeke does in each world, only instead of Practice Points as quest rewards, she needs to give out very special surprise Companions after completing her quests as quest rewards. As of the moment being, she gave out only one search and find quest in W101's Azteca, so she needs to give out search and find quests in P101, too. Please consider this. We'll always need some more special helpers to add to the crew! Thanks for listening!

Bosun
May 06, 2009
It's a nice idea, however I don't like the idea of her giving special Companions for find-it quests. Especially so early in the game like Skull Island. In a quest sense, I think that's an overpowered quest lol. Please do note, that the Wizard101 team and the Pirate101 team are two seperate teams. So whatever one team does, that is of no concern to the other. So just because Wizard101 finally decide to give Eloise her own quest, does not mean Pirate101 has to mirror that. But it's not bad if they decide to anyway. Just more work for Blind Mew lol. In Wizard101, her quest involved flowers and achieving the goal, granted a nice amount of seeds. Since gardening is most likely not going to be a major addition to Pirate101, here's what I suggest. If Eloise is to get her own Find-It quest, it should be similar to Zeke's and the end goals are a mix of Treasures to sell based off the world, a big amount of gold, small experience of course, and a new gear or weapon (she's a Seamstress for crying out loud! She should give something around her talent).

Your 'special Companion' idea isn't bad but I think it should be saved for down the line in harder worlds or for another NPC.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
The ideal reward would be a special outfit you can only get from her...each outfit reflecting an appropriate design for the world she's in (so it would be bound to the character, I guess...or you could sell it). It might not even have a bonus, but be like that pirate patch with no bonuses you can buy in the crown store. She might even offer the option to stitch it right then and there at no cost to your current outfit.

As a slight aside, wouldn't it be cool to be allowed to keep all the costumes they give you as you adventure? Like the 'stylish' jester outfit you wear to see the governor, your Armada disguise, or the monkey mask you get in Monquista?

Finally, thanks KI for putting Eloise in!