Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New rare Training Tome variants

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Training Tomes that currently give out 1 Companion Training Point and are around Pirate101's worlds are quite a challenge to find and nice to have, so I believe there should be new Training Tome variants that give out more than 1 Companion Training Point, scattered in hard to reach places of the worlds, have to be rare, and the new Training Tomes have to look more dazzling than normal tomes. Wouldn't that make it interesting? Finding rare Training Tomes that give out more than 1 Companion Training Point would make searching for them more of a challenge. Think of it. Thanks for listening!

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Would be nice but when you will reach the farm point after you have did all quests it is not really needed ^^, instead would be more pratical to teach from the first tutorials that is better to use one training point only when a companion can get 2 levels with it, this until lvl 47.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
You may already be aware, Tremond, but the just-released Tribal pack has a chance of containing training tomes. It has at least 1-point tomes (Icommon) and 3-point tomes (rare). Don't know if they make 2-point tomes or greater than 3 points. So they are at least going with the idea that a tome can contain more than one training point. My guess is if they do as you suggest, it will be for newer chapters added later where our pirates are going to be managing bigger crews.

-Michael

Community Leader
Indigo Ring on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
You may already be aware, Tremond, but the just-released Tribal pack has a chance of containing training tomes. It has at least 1-point tomes (Icommon) and 3-point tomes (rare). Don't know if they make 2-point tomes or greater than 3 points. So they are at least going with the idea that a tome can contain more than one training point. My guess is if they do as you suggest, it will be for newer chapters added later where our pirates are going to be managing bigger crews.

-Michael
I have seen +3 and +5 training tomes from the Tribal Crew packs. No crew members, though.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!