Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Id love to have a quest with a lost wizard.....

so you your walkin around at level 50 when your class teacher says see me at a instant so when you see them theres a flash of light and a wizard appears:
life wizard=privaters
death wizard=voodoo
fire and myth wizard twins=buccaneer
balance wizard=muskteer
storm wizard=swashbuckler

"im lost" they say 'i was with (there wizard teacher) then there was a flash then i was surronded by wepions".
"then this guy named avery found me on rapi nu and brought me here"

"i see"says your teacher

"please bring me home, pirate"says the wizard

so you bring them to avery...

"hello,oh!i see youve meant the wizard"says avery "gamma is in cool ranch'

in cool ranch...

you see gamma in a cage,

so you fight guys and get gamma and the wizard home safely and recive one of there spells

thats a quest id love!'bout u?

Ensign
Jun 09, 2011
xmanA33 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
Id love to have a quest with a lost wizard.....

so you your walkin around at level 50 when your class teacher says see me at a instant so when you see them theres a flash of light and a wizard appears:
life wizard=privaters
death wizard=voodoo
fire and myth wizard twins=buccaneer
balance wizard=muskteer
storm wizard=swashbuckler

"im lost" they say 'i was with (there wizard teacher) then there was a flash then i was surronded by wepions".
"then this guy named avery found me on rapi nu and brought me here"

"i see"says your teacher

"please bring me home, pirate"says the wizard

so you bring them to avery...

"hello,oh!i see youve meant the wizard"says avery "gamma is in cool ranch'

in cool ranch...

you see gamma in a cage,

so you fight guys and get gamma and the wizard home safely and recive one of there spells

thats a quest id love!'bout u?
That would be vary cool to happen but what spell would you recieve and how would it work.

Luke Ashburn lvl 35 Buccaneer

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
it would be satur if u played wizard101 you should know it but if you dont research it

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
it would be awesome to get a quest to take the wizard home and gamma and meet murle ambrose and get a spell kingsisle please make this quest in the future

level 50

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
I really think that this should not happen because while mooshu was made so that malistare is only mentioned and never talks about the wizard who is saving the emperor I think the two games should try to stay seperate Here are some reasons why. 1. plot issues. 2. confusion for people who never played wizard101 and vice-versa. 3. I know people have sugested going to wizard city but don't you think they would have NO stormgates and an army of guards. 4.wizard plus pirate in battle means pirate get gored by woolly mamoth.

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
captain cookies on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
I really think that this should not happen because while mooshu was made so that malistare is only mentioned and never talks about the wizard who is saving the emperor I think the two games should try to stay seperate Here are some reasons why. 1. plot issues. 2. confusion for people who never played wizard101 and vice-versa. 3. I know people have sugested going to wizard city but don't you think they would have NO stormgates and an army of guards. 4.wizard plus pirate in battle means pirate get gored by woolly mamoth.
i see what your saying but it would be a one time thing and then never happen again....